Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

What ? No election talk ?!

Posted by • Enviado por tacoloco 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
What ? No election talk ?!
November 07, 2016 11:32AM
Burying your heads in the warm sand I guess. Mr. Snerd deleted his post rather quickly. Didn't like my Hillary joke ? It seems that one major casualty of this election is a sense of humour. Oh well....back to the tequila I guess...
Re: What ? No election talk ?!
November 07, 2016 11:57AM
who cares it has nothing to do with the coastelegre.
November 07, 2016 01:27PM
No. Not directly. If you want to ignore the craziest US election in history that's your prerogative. But the outcome may affect its neighbours. The peso soared yesterday after the investigation into Hillary was closed.
November 07, 2016 02:02PM
Melaque Bound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> who cares it has nothing to do with the
> coastelegre.

Well Lou, this election is very important to Mexico, Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Mexico's peso and economy. I-ve made a few hundred (pesos, not loonies) while seeing our grocery prices steadily rise. Even the poor must eat! Trump-s garbage threats and unreal pledges made the peso tank. Take a look at the graph of peso over the last 3 months ( click on 5 day trend ) here-[finance.yahoo.com]
Every poll sent the peso one way or the other but I missed Sept 21st when it tipped 15 to the loonie. What I found harder to believe than one of his first dirty rants, about Mexicans and Mexico and very rude, was that anybody thought the guy could win after dissing almost every American, one of the world-s largest religions and embarrassed even this Canadian. I thought it unusual but cool that EPN invited Trump and Hillary to The Pines. I-d like to think Enrique whispered to Trump, something like, shut up or somebody-s going to shoot you. There will likely be many Mexicans write books about this election since it turned over every stone and rattled all the closet bones and turned an election into a comedy, thriller and proof positive that a fool and his money are soon partying!
November 07, 2016 02:16PM
Most people are pretty fed up with it after a year and a half
November 07, 2016 08:34PM
Stefwas: so are you more worried about the exchange rate or what Trump said about Mexicans ? And what did he say about Mexicans versus what the media insinuated he MEANT about Mexicans ? No point going over this with you (or Mexicans) at this late date because everyone's set in their positions and beliefs. If we can agree on anything perhaps it's that the media have behaved despicably. Trump is not the ogre the media has portrayed him as. Hillary is not the wonderful role model for women the media has portrayed her as. The truth ? Both candidates are disgusting and neither should have been in this position. Surely there are far better people in America that aren't beholden to the establishment and would make better leaders and president in a country of 300 million. Something is seriously wrong with America if this is your choice. Hillary or Donald ???!!! Gawd. I'd rather pick Boaty McBoatface.
November 08, 2016 06:32AM
Seen in UK tv recently on Newzoids (a topical, satirical puppet show) was a character called Forrest Trump..he was heard to say," Life is like a box of chocolates
November 08, 2016 06:58AM
Seen in UK tv recently on Newzoids (a topical, satirical puppet show) was a character called Forrest Trump..he was heard to say," Life is like a box of chocolates
November 08, 2016 09:31AM
The thought of a Trump win, with the idiot demagogue saying he-ll toss NAFTA, would be a total disaster for Mexico-s economy. I knew what he is from his own words on the video-d rant that (among other insults), " They (Mexicans) are rapists", that he would not win the US Presidency. No media slant on what you say to the camera or to a hot mic.
November 08, 2016 10:43AM
The second half of my post was cut by the admin staff at tomzap....you can find the rest by googling Forrest Trump Newzoids.
November 08, 2016 11:59AM
Nope, I cut nothing out of either of the posts above. If I had it would have been timestamped and a note added showing who had edited it. I speak for the ENTIRE tomzap staff.

bocasecreto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The second half of my post was cut by the admin
> staff at tomzap....you can find the rest by
> googling Forrest Trump Newzoids.

Added an edit just to prove what I said.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2016 12:00PM by nancykp.
November 08, 2016 02:35PM
Apologies to all concerned...the www gremlins have been at work!!
So....A British sketch comedy show, Newzoids, has released a hilarious clip resoundingly mocking Donald Trump by portraying him as Forrest Gump, the mentally disabled titular character portrayed by Tom Hanks in the 1994 classic film
November 08, 2016 09:25PM
November 09, 2016 05:45AM
November 09, 2016 01:40PM
I thought you were American Sparks. Trump presidency is a good thing. After a couple of days everyone will calm down and things will go back to normal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |