Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Why the USA needs more Latin Immigration

Posted by • Enviado por Chubasco1954 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Why the USA needs more Latin Immigration
September 19, 2010 02:44PM
Re: Why the USA needs more Latin Immigration
September 19, 2010 03:32PM
September 19, 2010 03:50PM
sparks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I vote for less religion of any name

Then people would need to find a new excuse to kill each other. Nah.
September 19, 2010 04:26PM
it's a thinly veiled hate film...

one could do another one from the perspective of the native american or native mexican's point of view about 400 years...'the catholics are coming and they will change our culture! this is a call to action!'
September 19, 2010 11:15PM
The You Tube ditty, pretty much says it all. It may be somewhat exagerated, but maybe not. I know where my folks live, S. of Vancouver, towards, White Rock, S. Surrey, it is prevalent. Head for New Wset, and hang onto your hat?
September 20, 2010 07:08AM
Yeow, the "Woodstock Generation Principlesβ„’" have now "infected" the world.

''MAKE LOVE .......................... NOT WAR"
Anonymous User
September 20, 2010 07:43AM
................Paranoia will destroy ya!
September 20, 2010 12:12PM
My vote is with sparks....but for what it's worth this takes the wind out of your argument zummie.
September 20, 2010 12:55PM
Spoolmak Wrote:
> My vote is with sparks....but for what it's worth
> this takes the wind out of your argument zummie.

Although I have met one or two Protestant Mexicans in the USA, all the rest were Catholic and none were ever Muslim. All I know is that the film I posted says the USA is the only country where Christianity is not losing ground thanks ONLY to the Latin immigrants.
September 21, 2010 10:59PM
September 24, 2010 05:56PM
Interesting and very scary susan!
So many people bury their heads in the sand because they don't want to know what is happening!
September 24, 2010 06:45PM
This needs to be moved to off-topic. It has nothing to do with Mexico, much less Barra/Melaque.
September 24, 2010 07:15PM

paul falduto Wrote:
> This needs to be moved to off-topic. It has
> nothing to do with Mexico, much less
> Barra/Melaque.

Thank you so much. We really needed another hall monitor. So glad you were able to step up to the job.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2010 07:17PM by Chubasco1954.
September 24, 2010 07:42PM
What trouble do you have following the rules? The world does not revolve around you, as you seem to believe.
September 24, 2010 08:15PM
That a boy Paul, you tell him. We sure don't need any more lawyers showing us what is happening in the world. I'm with you, I don't understand all the hoop-law, we are in Mexico and are safe from any take over by prolific religions. And you are right, all rules must be followed and never questioned.
September 24, 2010 08:23PM
I did not comment on the wisdom of his post, I commented on his placement of it. And I did not report it, I just commented on it here.

And we are talking about rules on a private forum and rules that are not very onerous at that. They provide a place for off-topic, so use it.

Zummie (aka Chubasco) seems to feel NO rules should apply to him. I guess he's thinks he is "special".
September 24, 2010 09:08PM
Hey quit picking on Zummie! LOL
September 25, 2010 09:15AM
If we didn't post in the wrong areas once in a while, what would the monitors do with their time????
September 26, 2010 06:15AM
Muslims make me forget the ol Bunker Hill saying, "Dont shoot until you see the whites of their eyes!"
September 26, 2010 08:31AM
L.T., you are disgusting. No other word for it.
September 26, 2010 09:15AM
Well Paul I do appreciate your kind consideration I was just reading where a philanthropist was "inspired" by obamas efforts to reach out to the muslim world. That includes this philanthropists plans to launch a major super hero to the world. Details are undecided but one things for sure. It will be a muslim in a wheelchair. Probably with a explosive suicide pack strapped on. No now Im not joking. Maybe you can alleviate your longing to be mainstream by chipping in eh. LOL
September 27, 2010 11:29AM
Well its official the comic book hero is being prepared. Its a muslim boi in a wheelchair who has lost his legs due to a landmine. It makes me wonder if this new super cool hero has enough super cool abilities to figure out which one of his cousins planted the damn thing.
Its no wonder that an obama speech inspired this clever idea. Whats next?
September 27, 2010 11:52AM
It appears that "big man" L.T. likes to bash disabled children as well as all Muslims:

from techland.com

Comic fans can expect a new superhero this year in a young Muslim boy.

The new title from publisher Liquid Comics will launch in early November and feature a young Muslim boy in a wheelchair who discovers he has superpowers. Authored by a group of disabled children from the U.S. and Syria who were brought together last month in Damascus by the non-profit Open Hands Intiative, an early look at the storyline follows the boy, who lost his ability to walk after a landmine explosion, as he discovers his power to control metal with his mind. His superhero moniker? The Silver Scorpion.

Read more: [techland.com]
September 27, 2010 03:35PM
Including the wheelchair is only to gain public sentiment. (Who wouldnt catch that?) The biased push of muslims on the western world is a scoorge that should not be allowed to go further. Enough is enough. Just say no to the damn mosques (schools of terrorists) and the whole damn islamic push is my opinion.
You have the right to yours.
September 28, 2010 08:19AM
chub,, look at the can of worms you have brought up TSK TSK !!
September 28, 2010 08:21AM
HEY BUZZ I THOUGHT YOU WENT DOWN TO THE MOSQUE MOST EVERY DAY FOR PRAYER, why are they all picking on you ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |