Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusi๓n
complaining
April 13, 2016 07:56AM
i often wonder why , if the reader doesnt like the poster, why dont they just put his her name on IGNORE, then you dont have to read what you think is trash, the only reason i can think of is they like to see their own name in print,,,,, just saying , and thats why i call it the funny papers, read admendment to mexicos consitution dated 6/14/2012, freedon to express one self, on this form you can ignore the post, but living here they should have the right to express their opionion except rules layed out by forum rules, most of what witch says may not make any since, but, just put him on ignore same with melaque2016

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2016 08:12AM by fast eddy.
Re: complaining
April 13, 2016 08:29AM
Well said, Eddy. The ignore button is not used enough in my opinion.
April 13, 2016 10:20AM
April 13, 2016 01:04PM
Naom: The "ignore button" referred to is shown as hide mesgs from this user in brackets [.....] just to the left of the posters' name and next to the "PM" button shown as [PM]. All this right at the top of every post on the right hand side.

Hope this helps,

Richard

April 13, 2016 01:15PM
>>>>> if the reader doesnt like the poster, why dont they just put his her name on IGNORE

Some can feel better about themselves by putting others down ..... even if they make up the whole situation out of nowhere. Don't know about Lew and his situation .... but a couple people here pad their egos that way.

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, s๓lo puedes enviar mensajes si estแs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquํ para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |