Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
Toronto Blue Jays
October 14, 2015 06:02PM
For those of you who come from Canada , Sure hope you saw the game today Texas played a great game but the Jays were a bit better .
It started to look bad for the jays with the bad call , even though the umps said that it was a fair call which I guess it was still the jays won from a home run By Jose Baatista . Great ball game and now we can watch and see how the jays do in the next game .

Being a bit older than some I still remember the Jays winning the World Series , I was real proud of our Canadian Ball team , even though there was not to many Canadians playing. . Go Jays

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2015 09:57PM by Jim Dobinson.
Re: Toronto Blue Jays
October 14, 2015 06:11PM
October 14, 2015 06:28PM
Wow....your post got moved off topic in record time Jim. I think the Pennicks (Tomzap admins) are from Texas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2015 06:29PM by Spoolmak.
October 14, 2015 07:59PM
Got a complaint - and "the Penicks", one n, don't watch sports. If it had been about where to watch the game in Mexico, it would have been on topic.

Spoolmak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow....your post got moved off topic in record
> time Jim. I think the Pennicks (Tomzap admins) are
> from Texas.
October 14, 2015 09:55PM
Kevin, you know you might be right , but I think they are good sports anyway lol. Jim
October 20, 2015 01:17PM
From as far away as you can get from the Big Smoke, there are those of us on the Wet Coast that will root for the Jays.
October 20, 2015 03:05PM
October 22, 2015 01:22PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |