Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Who's your favorite on Tomzap ?

Posted by • Enviado por ring master 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Who's your favorite on Tomzap ?
September 25, 2015 08:58PM
I've got mine who's yours I'm not talking about who you don't like I want to hear about who you do like and why ? later on I'll start a page about who you don't like so let's keep it positive please.
Re: Who's your favorite on Tomzap ?
September 26, 2015 04:37AM
September 26, 2015 06:29AM
If there was any question as to amount and depth of the lunacy
on this site the first reply should suffice to answer.

While your question could invite some mild reproach even if this were
a site where members acted in an adult manner and with respect
for one another your first reply was certainly uncalled for.

It is unfortunate your first reply will most likely be typical of the type
and class of people who have hijacked this site for their own
self serving amusement.

While a site such as this one would be useful for members to exchange
information and post notices of events and relevant news etc. it appears
that it will never happen on this site with the current group of constant,
repetitive and abusive percipients.
September 26, 2015 07:42AM
Do you mean “abusive percipients†like your own intolerant edict above…..?

September 26, 2015 09:25AM
I don't understand why people who don't like this site keep reading it. True, there are people who post abusive and irrelevant information but those posts can easily be ignored or read for their comic content. I find that there is a lot of useful information to be gained on the site and that many people who post are of good will and try to be helpful. As I say, if someone finds the level of discourse unpleasant, the solution is simple, don't sign on to the forum.
September 26, 2015 09:26AM
I find good information from Farkem, Imago, Fresa, Luna Azul and Palomitas. I have probably left out someone because there are many who post good info. Some of these I may not agree with from time to time and some of their postings don't interest me, but that happens on all forums. I find it easy to ignore the ignorant.
September 26, 2015 09:34AM
September 26, 2015 10:52AM
September 26, 2015 12:34PM
My favorite? She who keeps this site alive, Nancy Knickerbocker Penick.
September 27, 2015 05:47PM
September 28, 2015 10:09AM
Gosh.... no reply after your rather ‘stern’, parental scolding???

NTL, amidst your ambitious, little over 1 post-per-month (year after year), my advice ‘Puerto Observer’ is: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.†- Mahatma Gandhi

Versus say, your patently transparent attempts at a (FAILED) ‘being above it all’ pseudo-refinement that does little else than merely exemplify the Very Caliber of pejorative behavior that you yourself so repeatedly profess to abhor!!

And THAT has certainly been both demonstrated AND publically ‘highlighted’ on multiple previous occasion around here……. year after year, EH!!!!!

OH….. and BTW….. if you are secretly jockeying for some ‘Head of Olympus’ status, then please be here courteously advised that there are apparently already THREE (equally self-anointed) local Titans waaaay ahead of ya amigo…… and ALL juz a (still) ‘Clashing’ for that ever-coveted area ascendancy!

Suerte……. and IMHO, please add “tolerance†to your insistent ‘Puerto Observing’.
October 10, 2015 08:19PM
I'm just a simple human being. What the h@## did kraft say? Sheesh keep it simple please I like FAST EDDY and Mortimer Snerd. There...
October 20, 2015 06:08PM
October 21, 2015 09:32AM
The lawyer fisherman that lives in Florida. Forgot his name. Let me know.
November 26, 2015 10:36AM
Kudos to Sparks, personally, I find he is first to respond to queries regarding celebrations for the area, and quick to
answer most queries related to history of the area, directions, school functions etc.

Dan Patman always very informative
Thanks to both
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |