Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Was Jonesin' for smoked meats yet? now Trump/Eric S

Posted by • Enviado por The Old Man and the Tree 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Was Jonesin' for smoked meats yet? now Trump/Eric S
July 21, 2015 01:58PM
Eric likes to bet. Does not pay when he loses. Still owes me $500 from the first Obama election.

changed subject after topic split - Nancy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2015 09:26AM by nancykp.
Re: Jonesin' for smoked meats yet?
July 21, 2015 05:53PM
lol. I`ve been thinking about you man ! I swear to god just this week i thought, ya know, i should pay that guy what i bet him.

then I thought, no, that guy actually VOTED FOR OBAMA ! HE DOESNT DESERVE SQUAT!

Obama has givin me so much stress over the years i hate him with a passion and you might be a part of that.

Honestly, how many of you liberal people are not AFRAID to admit that voting for Obama was a mistake ?

p.s. if you tell me you DID NOT vote for obama, ill pay you right now. After all, you did win the bet.

Im putting 500 pesos on TRUMP for the win this time around.
July 22, 2015 06:20AM
Eric, I hate to burst your cherished little rightwing bubble, but Donald Trump will NEVER win the GOP nomination.

With his uncontrollable mouth, Trump will be lucky to live until election time, if Chapo Guzman has anything to say about it.

So I accept your wager. And I know where you live.

I'll bring the Old Man in the Tree with me when I come to collect, so you can pay him the $500 (US DOLLARS) you lost in your Obama-McCain bet with him.
July 22, 2015 09:16AM
my what?

i am not a right winger

both parties are corrupt and fake.

my personal ideology is more left than yours in many ways. I think marriage should be completely open, meaning harem life for those
who wish it

trump speaks the truth and people cant deal with the truth.

Your on Farkem.
Re: Was Jonesin' for smoked meats yet? now Trump/Eric S
July 22, 2015 11:14AM
Eric..just when I thought you said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talking...
July 22, 2015 02:09PM
July 22, 2015 02:29PM
Your vote should be for the betterment of the u.s. , not anything else.
July 23, 2015 12:25PM
My votes for Obama are a source of pride. Do you think McCain or Romney would have been, in any way, an improvement over the last six-and a half years? Think of the Supreme Court. Think of equal rights. Think of W Bush's Wars of Choice and destruction of the US economy through deregulation and tax cuts for billionaires. In other words, THINK!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2015 02:13PM by johnzap.
July 25, 2015 06:50AM
Eric: Anyone who bets $500US that McCain will beat Obama, as you did, and likes Trump, as you do, is a right-winger in my book.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |