Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión
Jack Brock
July 18, 2015 09:14AM
Well Jack now your famous all over B.C. thanks to Global's pictures featured on Penticton submitted by you. Someone caught you sleeping in your little fishing boat with more than 1 line out. I'm surprised you could even get sideways in that small boat to lay down with your tall stature. Hehe. Just about as hot there as it is in Melaque eh! Forced to have your afternoon siesta to relieve the stress from all that fishing. Was that Osprey Lake? Good Luck Jerry is going to wonder who was your guide for that trip, must have been a bit boring to fall asleep. LOL
Re: Jack Brock
July 18, 2015 10:29AM
That was not me in the photo. Although with my current girth it could have been. Yes, that was Osprey lake. Here is the photo that was shown. Poor cropping by TomZap.

Re: Jack Brock
July 18, 2015 06:49PM
in BC a person alone in a boat can have two lines in the water. To my knowledge no regulation prohibits lying down on the job.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |