Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Meanwhile, In Michoacan ....

Posted by • Enviado por Farkem 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Meanwhile, In Michoacan ....
September 01, 2014 05:26AM
[mexiconewsdaily.com]

(Scroll down for story)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2014 09:19AM by Farkem.
Re: Meanwhile, In Michoacan ....
September 01, 2014 07:49AM
Incredible EH…… (but indeed stylish!!).

Though, while the mandatory citizen autodefensas in Michoacán always had my vote, I would venture to predict that the article terribly misstated that “the Knights Templar has been gutted” in the area.
September 01, 2014 11:04AM
Sorry to veer off topic (sort of) but I'm still very intrigued by Mexico News Daily and this Armando González who appears to be the editor-in-chief and the one? who selects which stories to translate from the mostly national press which are duly credited. His editorials, to me at least, suggest someone within the PRI who is pushing Nieto's agenda (Pact with México) in a very clever way. Very odd that there is no "about" page or responses permitted. I sent him an email with some basic questions but never heard back. Here are his editorials so far:

[mexiconewsdaily.com]
September 02, 2014 08:26AM
Considering the fate of far too many journalists in Mexico over the past few years, damned if I'd print an accurate biography were I in Mr. Gonzaez' shoes. The reader's right to know does not outweigh the safety of the editor nor that of his family.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |