Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 2
Re: Shingles
December 19, 2013 11:22AM
It's not called Fox News Entertainment for nothing.
December 19, 2013 07:30PM
Eric, read about water empires, empires where the central control of basic needs is exercised. Tenochtitlan and the Mexica people are often used as examples. Water empires never fall from internal pressure, but are quite vulnerable to a shift in cultural paradigms. Flower wars and Dear Uncle stews would have kept the empire going indefinitely, but a couple of hundred folks from a superceding culture - with microbial assistance - brought the largest city in the world down.
December 20, 2013 03:38PM
"If you like your plan you can keep it, "if you like your doctor you can keep them" period. "This will lower premiums" All lies.. No worries though and the liberal media loves him. Mind numbing. Granted the republicans need to come up with a plan but socialized medicine is not it. You cannot blanket cover everyone in this country. There are too many people and not enough doctors to cover this. Why should anyone who had insurance that they liked have to wait longer and most likely lose their doctor because of this??? Then the Obama administration has the balls of steel to call them sub-standard. Pathetic. Now the government decides our health care choices? There is no way this cannot be avoided? People with great "Cadillac" plans that they paid for from working for a living are being screwed again ... They were happy with them!!! If it such a great gift from this far left wacko why is it forced upon the American taxpayer?? We have enough entitlements and I am all for people getting insurance but there not a snowballs chance in hell on this lowering premiums.
December 21, 2013 02:55PM
Johnzap, I just noticed your I.P. host. IRS.gov. LOL.... you are the problem!!! Now that'
s funny. Hypocrisy at it's finest. big brother knows best huh??? Is this some kind of cruel joke??
December 21, 2013 06:57PM
marty,mezcal, you just noticed!! keep investigating, there is more than meets the eye in words written in front of your eyes like these you are currently reading and again being taken into some kind of a cruel joke of your own making, it's a seemingly preexisting condition...
December 21, 2013 07:53PM
How does it feel to get paid to "earn" your paycheck from actual wage earners like me?
December 21, 2013 08:53PM
Alan, do you work and pay taxes in the grand old United States of America??
December 23, 2013 09:45AM
Marty, I fail to comprehend how where I work or have worked or happily pay my taxes is any business of yours or germane to your rambling paranoia concerning health care.
December 23, 2013 07:35PM
Hey, breaks and lunches, guys. But if you want to complain and try to get me fired, retiring a year early is far from the worst of things that might befall me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |