Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Barra Pubico Health Report

Posted by • Enviado por witchita 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Barra Pubico Health Report
November 05, 2011 06:36PM
Yea I finally got around to my annual inspection and water quality check of Barra today. Tis the season¡

The first restaurant was OK. I kind of looked it as the tables and chairs were across the road and the seat cheap. I looked at the restaraunteur and he invited me to sit as long as I wanted.

Along came a gringo in no time and he was a health hazard I must say? I said hi and before he sat down I knew he was intoxicated as, he was steady on his feet, but dead drunk when he flpped his gums. Amigo sot. He asked me how long I had lived here and I told him 2 years minus two and a half months. He said he had just beaten up a guy in a wheelchair and I asked why. I think it has something to do with love.

I got up to leave and asked my new friend to please leave people in wheelchairs alone as I'm shopping for my first. I think he thought I was a good guy so I got up to leave and then he did too. Got to go back there he said. I took three steps toward the ocean stopped and went back to wait a few minutes as I knew he was intent on whatever he was doing. I was on my way to Hector's for a book All I found was an expensive bible.

I decided to to a beach water Bac-T and got that done and met a great bunch of fishermen from Guad.. They had 2 Dorado and 2 marlim como viente kilos. They were nice guys indeed having a beer who come once a year. One didn't seem to understand that I would prefer his language. So with my sample I decided to check out a couple of random restaurants. Business is very LOW in the restaurants and one yellow one was recovering from a big party that looks like it shook it to the foudations. Brought down the house¡

Then I checked the malecon that is a little bent and broken. Look like it's being repaired with pit run sand. No filter cloth and a big CRACK.

I wandered and checked a little of this and a little of that and spied the gringo in a wheelchair with half an eye brow (this must be the victim). It was sex he said. I think he was proud of the blood. I think he was proud of the woman too but I didn't see if she might be worth fighting for.

I couldn't take it any longer. God I was crazy. The feelin' came upon me like a tidal wave. I started swearin' to my bible and my mother's grave that I would be back in six months for my next inspection.
Re: Barra Pubico Health Report
November 06, 2011 05:50AM
Ha ha ha ha, love the guy in the wheelchair......your posts make me laugh!
Good post and infomative, sounds pretty grim in Barra
GM
November 06, 2011 07:10AM
Re: "I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE".

Just discovered his final words this morning Dr. House.

[www.youtube.com]
November 06, 2011 07:51AM
Web girl:
Barra's not at all grim. COME ON DOWN¡¡¡

The water is fine.
November 06, 2011 02:55PM
"SOT DOWN" was subliminal or a typo. Aint sure, Doc.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |