Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Info for Dryhouse

Posted by • Enviado por sparks 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Info for Dryhouse
March 09, 2013 01:38PM
Thanks for dumping on what should have been a good thread but next time you think you are the center of the Universe why not ask. You said when you were in the Rotary, Project Amigo never approached you about a clinic. Problem is the Rotary got it's charter in Feb 2008 and my conversations with Project Amigo were in Nov 2006. Here's a post from my message board.

And what ever happened to Ayuda a los Ninos that you still like to defend

Post subject: Project Amigo traveling dental clinic ...... Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:19 pm

They told us when we were there last week (with 5 kids) that if we could gather kids here to attend they would be able to make a Melaque visit with their mobile clinic. They need in the neighborhood of 25+ kids to make the trip worth while.

If you have any ideas on how to come up with kids for this please let me know - even Barra if you know some kids. The clinic would be in the last two weeks of January.

I will post on TOMZAP soon but I don't have much hope for help in this area. La Manzanilla seems to have good community ties, is vocal about their activities and can get organized over things. That will be the next attempt if little happens here.

[costalegre.getphpbb.com]

I still think talking to Ted/Project Amigo might be a help in making use of donated dental equipment

Incase nobody saw it
[69.73.170.179]

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2013 02:52PM by sparks.
Re: Info for Dryhouse
March 31, 2013 08:13PM
Just to remind about the anal Dryhouse .... actually anal is short changing him

as usual, you write without veracity...with no thought to it's consequences...
as usual, you write without veracity...with no thought to it's consequences...

this town's Rotary Club has done well since it's beginnings...so, please get your organizations straight prior to doing harm to reputations...

you dissed the organization in it's formation, as well as another group that was attempting good works...let's get back to today's good news?

May 03, 2013 06:19PM
May 03, 2013 07:47PM
>>>> actually anal is short changing him

as in diapers

Glad you found the old thread ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |