Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

Don"t They Know...?

Posted by • Enviado por Chrisroberts 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Don"t They Know...?
December 21, 2012 05:21AM
I thought i would take a moment to sya goddbye to all tomzappers. Since the world is ending sometime today, i just want to say what a great time I"ve had playing on tomzap with each and every one of you.

Que le via bien.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]
Re: Don"t They Know...?
December 21, 2012 08:48AM
But . . . what do I do with all that left over turkey ??? Who will eat it if there is no one left? And, will Melaque be there for us next year ?
December 21, 2012 08:57AM
if you are reading this it means the world did not end as we know it jean&i travel plans remain on schedule we did not want to pay for our tickets in advance for fear of losing our deposits seasons greetings to all
December 21, 2012 09:37AM
Not sure Bidnow. Treat the poor homeless dogs?

I have been studying this End of the World thing this morning and it looks like we-re all victims of blogomania!

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Personally, I think that if the world ends today, we have only our own greed and reliance on the world-s central bankers who seem to own everything except for the internet (which of course, the UN is trying to wrest back control of). Damn UN, Big Government and Bankers!

more loose ends [io9.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |