Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

fairs or other events in November

Posted by texasriverqueen 
fairs or other events in November
October 03, 2012 10:31PM
We travel north in November and last year there was a HUGE fair in Colima. It was very interesting, people from all over Mexico were selling their crafts and many other activities going on. Is that an annual event? Are there any other interesting events in the area? We will be leaving Melaque on November 3, no hurry home.
mary
Re: fairs or other events in November
October 07, 2012 12:22AM
Hello,
This is an anual fair, held this year from Oct 27th thru Nov 11th. They sell many things. Their web site is: [www.feriadecolima.com.mx].
Saludos!

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

October 11, 2012 09:05AM
What is the fair about and what is offered? Spanish is not my forte so I would really like to know what it is all about. Greatly appreciate it!
October 16, 2012 11:59AM
We went to the fair last year on a Saturday night and there was a lot of activity. We were there for several hours and didn't see all of it.

There is every kind of ware for sale that you can imagine. From every kind of food, craft wares, carnival type rides, even vehicle displays...we saw a new Honda pickup there that we wanted. Several large eateries with live entertainment or in on instance there was a very large eatery with 7 mariachis playing at once. It was fantastic. But our favorite was the area where all the craftsmen from all over Mexico gather to sell their wares. Some of the most beautiful pottery, wood products, silver products, woven products, cloth products, specialty liquors and so on. We visited with the vendors and our Spanish is terrible and last year was even worse but we were able to visit with people from all over Mexico....from the U.S. frontera to the Guatemalan frontera.

It was very crowded and the line outside to get a taxi was very long. We loved it and hope to go again this year and purchase some of the handmade goods......very cheap.

Sorry to take so long to reply to this. Hope this answers your question.
October 18, 2012 04:22PM
Where a outs in Colima is the fair?
October 22, 2012 12:50PM
It is located 5 minutes from the Foraneos bus station.

About 20 min from downtown Colima and 25 from Comala.
October 22, 2012 02:55PM
Do you have an address I can put in my gps? It sounds like if I head to Comala, it might be at what looks like fairgrounds, just near the roundabout at the end of the third pernificos. Am I close?
October 22, 2012 04:54PM
This looks like it ... at least last year

[localizanet.com]

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
November 04, 2012 04:45PM
Same place. I found it and bought some nice alebrejes and huiclilo bead work at good prices. You do not take the first exit that says Colima, but the next that I think said La Estacia and it is 4kms on the right side of the freeway. So you know, it does not open until 1:00 on weekdays and 10::00 on the weekends.
November 04, 2012 07:46PM
Just came back from our yearly dosis of the feria. Bought a couple of things some handcrafts for the B&B and enjoyed the good weather.
Come and spend the day or just an afternoon. Remember it ends next sunday Nov 11th.
Saludos!

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

November 30, 2012 08:35AM
A couple of years ago I joined a festival in May, these festivals are the most identified festivals in Colima. The party has a commercial, farming, livestock ranching, commercial and vacationers reasonable.

gold coast holiday house
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |