Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Wicker Patio furniture

Posted by N2Futur 
Wicker Patio furniture
February 25, 2012 08:45AM
We are looking for wicker patio furniture (table & chairs), preferably plastic - easier to keep clean. Nothing available in Manzanillo.

Are there any stores in Colima that specialize in this type of furniture? I know there are several stores in Puerto Vallarta that do....
Re: Wicker Patio furniture
February 25, 2012 10:34AM
We were lucky and purchased exactly what you are looking for at the Walmart in Manzanillo. Well priced I might add. We did see some at the Home Depot in Colima and at SAMs. Good luck!
February 28, 2012 07:38AM
There is a new store either about to open or just having opened in Colima that has a big sign stating they sell Ratan type furniture. Might have what your looking for but don't know for sure. They built a brand new building and it looks quite nice.

Jeff
February 28, 2012 12:37PM
Jeff, where is this new store located?
February 28, 2012 01:51PM
Heading north on the cuota it would be on your left (southbound side) somewhere in the area of the construction of the new overpass. I think it is just north of the construction. It is well marked with signage and right next to a metal supply business.
February 28, 2012 02:46PM
The new overpass as you enter town that is now finished .... or the new overpass that they just started out by Home Depot

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
February 28, 2012 03:21PM
Home depot
February 28, 2012 03:30PM
Darn ... we were at the University hospital right there twice last week and I could have checked

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
February 29, 2012 11:57AM
oh well, I guess a trip to Colima coming up next week. May take the small trailer, just in case we luck out and find what we are looking for....
February 29, 2012 09:10PM
I'm heading down to Cuyutlan Friday and will pass by Colima. I'll tell you right where it's at when I get back late Friday or Saturday .
March 01, 2012 01:15PM
thanks, Jeff!
March 03, 2012 05:17PM
If you are coming into Colima on the toll road from the south, It is just past the new overpass they are building, on the left side of the road. There is no exit right there but if you another mile or so, the first exit, El Trapiche seems to have a way to get off and get back on going south toward the store. You can't miss the place . It appears to be big and is brand new. Let us know how you make it.
April 26, 2012 09:41AM
We finally made it to the store on our way back from Guadalajara yesterday. Nice selection and the warehouse in back is loaded to the roof with inventory.

We left with a catalog. Their website is CimaContract
October 29, 2012 04:31PM
I bought a lounger, two arm chairs and a side table for outdoors from Cima two years ago. It was expensive but has held up very well and still looks new and I am on the water! I did manage to bargain them down a bit, maybe 10% by paying in usd cash, but there is little wiggle room. They pulled out purchase order after purchase order from hotels in PV, Miami, Phoenix etc to show that I was paying less than their other customers.
November 05, 2012 10:26PM
They delivered to lo for free for me
December 31, 2016 08:34PM
I was in Cima last week. Although they have a showroom, they are really mostly a supplier to hotels and other commercial operations. Their prices were substantially higher than the prices at the two Rettan of Guadalajara stores and the Rettan of Puerto Vallarta store -- all located in PV.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |