Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Coffee plantation past Zona Magica

Posted by ltslovak 
Coffee plantation past Zona Magica
December 07, 2011 09:15AM
Every year we go to our family condo in Manzanillo. We always drive up to Comala and buy our annual supply of coffee from a plantation up there. I always have the guys at our office call first so our order is ready when we get there. This year, the phone number said it was out of service, so we didnt go. Does anyone know if this plantation is still in business? It's up the road past the town part of Comala and past Zona Magica. It's an ejido and the coffee they make is labeled as Colimatl. Any information would be appreciated!
Re: Coffee plantation past Zona Magica
December 07, 2011 12:42PM
We were up there a couple of weeks ago and they are open......at that time they didn't have the whole beans that we buy. Maybe Jupiter will have a phone number for them......you can contact him at Casa Alvarada B & B. He also takes tours up there, so will know what's going on.
Good luck!

Willie
December 07, 2011 04:46PM
Hello,

We have been running tours and they are finishing there inventory of green coffee. The new production should be strarting in a couple of weeks. Most of the times when we get there they have coffee, but since its soooooo good , it runs fast! Their phone should be working we have heard it ringing while we are there. Good luck.
If you need a tour don't forget to visit us at: AdmireMexicoTours.com/tours.html

Visit Comala and live the real Mexico!
Saludos

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

December 07, 2011 08:05PM
Thanks for the responses. We were there over Thanksgiving week
so maybe they were not ready yet. Have some more family members going in January so maybe they can get me my supply!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |