Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Pet House in Colima. Have you heard of it?

Posted by lbelloruiz 
Pet House in Colima. Have you heard of it?
October 04, 2011 04:35PM
I wrote earlier about needing to find a dog friendly hotel or doggy day care in Colima. I did not find one dog friendly hotel near the center of Colima. Someone recommended Pet House as a place to board our small pampered dog. I called them and they seem very friendly. I went to their website at www.pethouse.mx and it looks okay. Does anyone on this forum have experience (good or bad) with this business? I can't go there myself to check them out (I'm in California) so I would really appreciate anyone in Colima who knows Pet House to give me their impression. We would be leaving a small Shiatsu mix for 3 days in mid-November. Thanks.
Re: Pet House in Colima. Have you heard of it?
October 04, 2011 05:32PM
We have a friend that is going to use the Pet House at the end of Oct......I don't know if you can wait that long to find out how it is but I will be glad to pass along his experience. He has a standard poodle, not quite 2 yr.
October 04, 2011 05:51PM
That would be awesome, although it's cutting it a bit close. Even so, his experience will be very, very helpful. Could you ask your friend how he chose the Pet House, what research he did? Thank you!
October 06, 2011 09:01AM
We are pet treat suppliers, we visit all te vets in the state of Colima and some in Jalisco too.
The two places I can recommend are Pethouse and Veterinaria Zubillaga. They are both reliable and have been in business for many years.
Hope this helps, sauldos!

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |