Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

New Colima message board

Posted by iamx 
New Colima message board
February 21, 2019 05:00PM
[www.colaboracolima.com]

This is a new message board for Colima and Comala. It has not had much attention but offers an excellent opportunity to ask about and comment on activities and businesses here.
Re: New Colima message board
August 07, 2020 10:38AM
Anybody know a good finishing carpenter n Comala? (Husband of hairdresser Rosa not available as at August 2020)
August 08, 2020 04:32PM
We had a really good one build interior doors for us from scratch and did a beautiful job. I don't have the contact info but am on its trail. Stay tuned.
August 09, 2020 12:47PM
Fingers crossed you find the contact info inmx, thanks
August 09, 2020 03:32PM
This came from an architect here in Comala who builds beautiful houses, has helped us a couple of times, and who knows good craftsmen.
Clarlos Magana 312 100 3802. ((Carlos??)).
Are you from Comala?

Bob
August 12, 2020 09:42AM
Yes, been here about a year. From Guadalajara area. Quite different here, can’t find things like a mercado and professionals such as plumbers electricians that are good near impossible to find... and no tianguis with freshfarm produce ..... it all takes time, reearch and exploration. Seems to no contractors but rather arquitectos. Thanks
August 13, 2020 04:19PM
Any news about what major restaurants have closed permanently in Colima?
August 16, 2020 10:49AM
Hey Carl’s Junior is still going strong, Im happy! In Comala we still have Don Comalon with it’showbands, el Jackal even Piccolos, who could ask for more lol?
August 17, 2020 10:24AM
We don't go out much nowadays but have been to Colima a few times. Chepe's is open and I haven't noticed any restaurants that appear to be permanently closed. Several of the better ones seem to be open but are probably just hanging on. In addition to Don Comalon the other botanas in Comala are also open but I haven't been brave enough to try one.
AND, the new message board I mentioned here is closed due to inactivity.
August 19, 2020 11:22AM
The link to message board is not connecting???
August 20, 2020 06:42AM
cd: check the above post. The site has closed.
August 31, 2020 06:43PM
Does Colima or Villa (de Alvarez) have a Mercado? Tianguis? I have not been able to find either. It would be the first town or city missing these that I’ve ever seen. So I’m sure I’m not looking hard enough.
September 02, 2020 07:45AM
We have been holed up for months but there is one in Villa de Alvarez assuming it is open. From Comala go towards Colima. Continue past the dancing dogs, past Soriana and Carl's Jr and after a few blocks watch on the right for Banorte and Waldo's. It starts there and is on the right. Saturdays my wife thinks. Lots of free parking. We need to start a new thread.
September 02, 2020 10:45AM
Thanks, will check it out and let you know.
September 06, 2020 03:27PM
Did not get a chance to check the one in Villa. However I did learn that there is/was one every Monday in barrio la Trinidad. Unfortunately they have not been in business since Covid19. Perhaps when government offices open they will be back. Thinking they might need a permit
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |