Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

1BR apartment, condo, or bungalow wanted.....next year

Posted by del Sol 
1BR apartment, condo, or bungalow wanted.....next year
March 19, 2018 12:55PM
We're considering a 4 month stay in Colima City, mid December 2018 to Mid April 2019.

Finding the coast (Melaque) just a bit too hot.

We are seniors, no kids, no pets, no car, no vices......aside from the odd bottle of wine.

Please reply here, or via p/m.

Saludos Cordiales, del Sol
Re: 1BR apartment, condo, or bungalow wanted.....next year
March 20, 2018 11:06AM
I don’t know if you are interested in Comala but that’s all I know about. A few years ago we rented a bungalow here from a professor of architecture. It was a short walk to the centro and beautiful, set in his private and fenced eco-garden along with two or three others. The places are small but have adequate kitchens, WiFi, and are set among tropical trees and flowers. I assume you a familiar with Comala but if not there is good transportation to Colima via collectives and busses. My last email for him was fjcardenasm@hotmail.com and his name is Paco. His English is not good.
If you are interested and he doesn't respond let me know and I will try to get more current contact info.
March 21, 2018 06:15PM
Thanks, Iamx,

You have just described what we REALLY enjoy..........nice "bungalows."

We have visited Comala a couple of times, but, unfortunately just long enough to have a beer in the Jardin, and take a look at Volcan del Fuego.

I will attempt to make contact with Paco right away, and will keep you in the loop by posting here.

Sounds very promising.

Saludos Cordiales, del Sol
April 15, 2018 05:42PM
del Sol-
I thought I sent you a PM but mine must not go through for some reason. Anyway, I have a number for Paco if you want it, and there is another place or two for rent near our place. Contact me if you want.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |