Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Jazz Concert Tickets No On Sale

Posted by wineguy 
Jazz Concert Tickets No On Sale
December 24, 2009 11:58AM
Tickets to the Feb. 20th Jazz concert featuring the Eugenio Tousaint Trio are now on sale. For more information please check out the following link: [www.vivavino.com.mx]
Re: Jazz Concert Tickets No On Sale
December 28, 2009 06:29PM
Do you have dates & location?? Would like to attend if during Feb.
December 29, 2009 08:18AM
The Eugenio Toussaint Concert will be on Saturday, Feb. 20th at the St. Johns Auditorium in Manzanillo. We are currently working to rent a bus if we can get enough people from Colima interested in attending the concert. All concert ticket seats are reserved. We have a wine and micro-beer tasting event starting at 5:30 pm on the patio adjacent to the auditorium. Doors open at 7:30pm and the concert starts at 8pm with Grupo Marea Alta - The Eugenio Toussaint Trio takes the stage at 9:15pm.

You can find complete information at [www.vivavino.com.mx]

We hope to see you at the concert !!!

Tomas
January 06, 2010 03:50PM
clicked on your concert schedule for 2010 and got nothing. ... ?
January 06, 2010 06:05PM
Did you go to www. vivavino.com.mx and got nothing? If so, there may be an issue with wineguy returning to the US for extended time, however, to my knowledge, the concert is still scheduled.
We plan to buy tickets once we get to Manz, so don't give up.
January 07, 2010 08:20AM
The link to the 2010 concert calendar ( which is on the right side of the web-page ) is not working as we are still adding show times and dates. However, on the left side of the same page is the link to the Eugenio Toussaint concert and that link works correctly. Sorry for the confusion.

All tickets are reserved seating and the floor plan is posted. While we have sold about 40% of the seats thus far you can still buy tickets but better to buy sooner than later just to make sure you get what you want.

As far as returning to Texas to be around my MOM - a slight change of plans. Since Lety and I are not the only family living outside of San Antonio, my family got together and rented a furnished apartment directly across the street from my Moms assisted living facility. This way all of us that live outside the State can fly in, have a place to stay and then return home. As such, Lety and I do not have to close VIVA VINO.

So, as they say, the SHOW must go on !!

Tomas
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |