Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Guadalajara Car Rental @ Airport

Posted by manzanillo2011 
Guadalajara Car Rental @ Airport
December 08, 2015 02:37PM
I am considering the advantages of flying into GDL and driving a rental car to Comala (where I will possibly be staying). Has anyone had good or bad experiences with doing this that they would like to share? Also, recommendations re: which rental car vendor to use (or avoid) -- or any scams to be aware of? What about the driving route -- any comments/suggestions?
Re: Guadalajara Car Rental @ Airport
December 08, 2015 03:06PM
Rentals in Mexico are not like they are in the States where you just drop off in another town. If you are going to keep it for your stay it may be OK but very costly to pay to return it to GDL

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
December 08, 2015 11:22PM
We have used Vasa. They are not at the airport but might be able to pick you up. They are very reasonably priced, and their service is terrific! You can pick up in Guadalajara and drop in Manzanillo, but there is a small fee to be able to do that, I think we paid $90 USD. We have had the misfortune of being involved in an accident with one of their rentals, and they handled everything for us in a prompt and efficient manner.

Here is their Manzanillo contact manzanillo@vasarentacar.com

Here is their website [vasarentacar.com]
December 09, 2015 03:37PM
Just to clarify; I would be picking up and returning the vehicle to GDL. Thanks for the tips.
December 09, 2015 09:59PM
Well then, Vasa is for you!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |