Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Hotel near Clinica Union

Posted by Happy2trvl 
Hotel near Clinica Union
April 30, 2015 12:08AM
Hola,
Does anyone know of a good hotel near the Clininca Union hospital? I have to stay overnight and need to be close. I am not looking for extra cheap as I am traveling alone and need to feel comfortable and safe.

Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.
Re: Hotel near Clinica Union
April 30, 2015 08:11AM
Taxi's are cheap .... stay in Centro Colima

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
May 01, 2015 08:07PM
Yes there is Hotel Concierge Plaza la Villa, just opened and it is about 4 blocks away.
Hope this works for you.

Saludos!

Jupiter

[www.AdmireMexicoTours.com]
AdmireMexicoTours@hotmail.com
THE LOCAL EXPERTS

Follow us on Facebook: Admire Mexico Tours DMC
Follow our blog: [AdmireMexicoTours.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2015 08:07PM by Comala Host.
May 02, 2015 03:13PM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Muchly appreciated. Havie a great day!
May 08, 2015 11:09PM
Jupiter

Do not know what we would do without your help and knowledge. Hotel Concierge Plaza Villa is exactly "what the doctor ordered"! It is indeed brand new, with great staff excited about this property and so happy to make your stay the best. Location is next to a wonderful square and cathedral, perfect! Within a 5 minute walk to the clinic, for those needing the proximity. If I were staying in Colima again, I would stay here no matter what the circumstances. Had dinner at the restaurant and the food was presented in an artistic chef manner, and tasted even better! Pricing is very reasonable for lodging and food. There is an outdoor pool in the middle of the complex which receives sun and some shade in the afternoon; there is a perfect spot for everyone! Overall clean, affordable and just great staff to put a cherry on top of a wonderful property!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |