Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Colima >> Colima - Comala >> Topic

Shaw receivers

Posted by Polinero1 
Shaw receivers
November 01, 2013 12:25PM
I am pretty sure that I am not the only persona in zlo to have lost a receiver in that thunder storm a couple of nights ago. With Shaw ending their home away from home problem, it was a real hassle to try to return, and I am pretty sure when they saw the burn marks, I would be charged. My local satellite guy determined the pvr and the receiver could not be repaired. I was surprised that he told me he could go to Guadalajara and buy me two receivers The price was 2,800 pesos per receiver . The dvr/pvr was closer to $9.000 pesos, so I decided to skip it. If you are interested, please pm me and I will give you his name and number.

Please God, no more lightening this season!

Regards

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2013 12:26PM by Polinero1.
Re: Shaw receivers
November 03, 2013 03:24PM
Best policy is to unplug everything electrical that you can OR have them on super surge protectors....we've never lost anything with this method....including our Shaw equipment. You can still read your Kindles or e-books without power - just keep them charged up - this way we don't have to sit around and look at each other...jijiji. Another option is to have your dominoes at the ready with candles or battery powered lights.
Good luck in the future!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |