Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

cheap flights

Posted by gregorio 
cheap flights
January 25, 2010 03:55PM
hi pv board,, , anyone know of any flights leaving western canada flying into pv, that are cheap, i can ususally find some but not in the last couple of weeks... anyone? - thanks- gregorio
Re: cheap flights
January 29, 2010 07:01AM
We're flying into PVR on the 8th of February. I found that direct flights are expensive this year so we are stopping over in Chicago (flying out of Toronto). We found the best rates on www.united.ca also if you sign up for their mileage plus membership (free). What I did was called in for luggage advice and as a result of the length of time I was waiting they offered my a 20% discount on my flight, so I did the same process for my husbands flight and we both received a 20% discount.
Re: cheap flights
January 31, 2010 11:13AM
Handyman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We're flying into PVR on the 8th of February. I
> found that direct flights are expensive this year
> so we are stopping over in Chicago (flying out of
> Toronto). We found the best rates on
> www.united.ca also if you sign up for their
> mileage plus membership (free). What I did was
> called in for luggage advice and as a result of
> the length of time I was waiting they offered my a
> 20% discount on my flight, so I did the same
> process for my husbands flight and we both
> received a 20% discount.

thanks alot handyman,, your right the direct flights this yr have been way up.. not sure why,,, early on in the season, i seen some cheap ones, but ive been looking for awhile now and nothing... im hopeing that there will be cheap flights outta vancouver coming up due to the olympics, but im gonna hate dealing with vancouver during that time. thanks for your info- gregorio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |