Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Why is the Puerto Vallarta section so Naked?

Posted by rompinreggie 
Why is the Puerto Vallarta section so Naked?
March 15, 2011 09:15PM
I spend much time within the Barra/Melaque area of Tomzap, and considering all things, why is the PV section so sparse. In the late fall, we will visit San Sebastien area, so PV will be our first stop, which has always happened. Been to the north, been to the south, time to go inland. Any advice, folks?
Re: Why is the Puerto Vallarta section so Naked?
April 19, 2011 11:57AM
I haven't created a Puerto Vallarta page because I am more or a small-town
person than a big city type. And I expect there are other sources of information
already available for Puerto Vallarta.

Tom Penick "tomzap"
tom@tomzap.com
August 27, 2011 09:08PM
Three boards i know of.....vallartascene.com. they have board meeting every Friday, so its a great way to meet people. There is vallartamessageboard.com...also...ourvallarta.com/and a couple more ..mostly advertising i think. the Friday night one...vallartascene.com, rotates between casa isabel and Lagostinos on the beach/you just show up and get great deals on drinks, meet some fun people and enjoy the views, both are great. Hope this helps you, also, for live web cams...hotel rosita, cafe roma are two i know of. Enjoy, as i will "smaller"....Melaque!...
January 22, 2012 11:11AM
rompinreggie, Has it been 3 years already...Boy how time flys
February 16, 2012 07:10AM
...the San Sebastian del Oeste trip is will worth the day trip, maybe even overnight. In the winter it's a little cool up there so take a light jacket. La Quinta Organic is mountain grown coffee, and is sold on site.... you can see the coffee cherries laid out on a tarp in the back being sun dried. Took 2kg home to BC with me last time I was there.

They grow 'other stuff' up there too, so be aware of your surroundings. First time I went I arrived a couple of hours after a gunfight between some cops who had stopped a couple of narcos on the highway into town...out-gunned two of cops didn't do so well but the other escaped and radioed for help. Shortly the place was crawling with militaires and federales who apparently nailed the bad guys later.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |