Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Want part time work? Fun fun fun being an actor.

Posted by wendykain 
Want part time work? Fun fun fun being an actor.
May 18, 2016 12:48PM
Murder in Mexico productions is looking for actors for our Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre show in PV to begin early next (2016/2017) tourist season. These are properly remunerated roles, requiring a commitment for close to a year. We are looking for some nationals with very good written and spoken English, and some gringos and gringas. For people with a good sense of humour this might be a great opportunity, and no experience is necessary, just an extroverted personality and the love of a challenge, along with the ability to follow direction. Please pass this info along to any appropriate person in your circle. Anyone interested should go to www.murderinmexico.com and look under the "auditions tab".
Re: Want part time work? Fun fun fun being an actor.
July 31, 2016 05:31PM
Don't know if you will still be looking for people but I will be in PV September 10th and very interested in participating if needed.I have a television background, having been a Producer & Director for many years. We are looking to retire inPV in the near future.

Thank you.

Brian Wayne
Re: Want part time work? Fun fun fun being an actor.
July 31, 2016 06:16PM
Thanks for getting in touch Brian, what an exciting time for you. Yes by September I would expect the team to be complete and running like a well oiled machine. By all means stay in touch, by way of the contact page in the webpage shown in my original message, as going to craigslist to answer emails is a nuisance, when you get down. Good luck with the move.
best, Wendy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |