Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Long term parking

Posted by ricoh 
Long term parking
July 20, 2014 10:21AM
Can anybody tell me if the long term parking across the overpass from the airport is still up and operating?
I haven't been there in over a year and have no phone number..

Thanks
Rick
Re: Long term parking
July 22, 2014 05:45PM
You might be better off to post this on the PV Scene forum (http://www.pvscene.com/ (scroll down and find the Forums button. Choose the topic area for your query carefully, the admin can get a bit cranky (ha, ha))). You must have a user ID to post. It is probably the most active board in PV and you will likely get a good response to your question.
August 11, 2014 07:06PM
Believe it or not PV Scene forum was not much help.
I can tell you from personal experience that as of Aug 2 they were open and operating with the same guy that's been there for years.

Rick
December 13, 2018 10:02PM
Hello,

If you are still looking for parking in Puerto Vallarta, I'm your guy.

I have indoor and outdoor spots available for lower price than at the PV airport or the parking across the street from the airport. Even less costly than in the USA or CANADA..

Parking with me includes washing/vacuuming, battery charging, pick-up/drop-off at the airport or bus station. No one does this, not for low prices I offer. I do more for the money one who parks with me.

No worries about things going missing or coming to pick up vehicle discovering it has a flat tire or dead battery.

Have been doing this for over seven years now.

Regards,
322 148 0893
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |