Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> Puerto Vallarta >> Topic

Supermarket close to Conchas Chinas?

Posted by Boo 
Supermarket close to Conchas Chinas?
March 07, 2013 01:18PM
I t appears that Rizo's is gone, so what else is there with a good selection that might be closer to the south side than Mega. I have never tried Ley's.
Re: Supermarket close to Conchas Chinas?
March 11, 2013 07:55PM
Boo... Leys is the closest supermarket to Conchas Chinas (was staying at the WVI complex for a couple of weeks before heading south to Melaque)...Leys is a tad chaotic, the store is a bit too small for all the stuff they stock, but prices are as good as anywhere. Next closest is the Mega Store down on the main drag coming from the airport, but I found Mega a tad expensive... after that its WallyWorld and Sams down by the airport. I'd vote for Leys for groceries but their liquor is a bit higher... Walmart seems cheaper. Had my car so I could get around easy.

If your staying in the Conchas Chinas complex, don't forget The Pancake House, 1 block to the left at the bottom of the hill by the Pemex ... you can hardly make breaky for what they charge.. 39 pesos for a basic egg breakfast... 54 with perk coffee...and the pancakes are yummy. I gave up making breakfast and just ate there.
Re: Supermarket close to Conchas Chinas?
April 25, 2013 11:38AM
You can find everything at the Central Market, Los Mercados and the Guadalajara Pharmacy in Old Town. Absolutely no need to cross the river.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |