Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Concerned

Posted by veryconcerned 
Concerned
February 28, 2010 01:17PM
you might want to address this issue in your discussions as it has a direct bearing on the matters at hand

www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=886733&AgencyID=54483
Houston police department response
February 28, 2010 01:18PM
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: Frank Lara Orozco
To: .................

Dear..........,

Based on the information you provided, we did not locate a record of Frank Lara Orozco employed with the Houston Police Department.

Thank you,

Houston Police Department
Public Affairs / Open Records Unit
jcm
Re: Concerned
March 23, 2010 07:40PM
If this is going to stay here I believe it needs more explaination. Here is a Guad Reporter article that explains most of it

La Manzanilla Memo - March 20, 2010

[www.theguadalajarareporter.com]

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2012 10:50AM by sparks.
March 29, 2010 03:30PM
Is this the same guy who walks the Melaque beach with his Rottweiler dog?

Penny

Email - pennysgourmetshop@yahoo.co.uk
March 30, 2010 08:54AM
Yes,that's him!!!
March 31, 2010 06:51PM
Good to know, Missy. He'd been mentioned to me before but as a upstanding member of the community with an impeccable work history in the SWAT team. It just shows you that you can't believe everything you hear and people can be what they want when they cross the border..........

Penny

April 01, 2010 04:38PM
I heard the same thing about this guy years ago. In fact a woman from here tried to talk me into attending some meeting or talk or seminar he was conducting about security in the area. The flake meter in my head was going off big time though as the person who was trying to get me to attend kept talking so I declined to attend. I can always trust my flake meter, it has never steered me wrong yet and it gets lots of use down here. I mean lets face it, this guy is hardly the first person to have re-invented himself when he crossed into Mexico
April 01, 2010 09:29PM
Talking of re-invention, I remember watching a programme here called Americas Most Wanted and it showed a chap who had a surf rental shop on Veracruz in Barra de Navidad. The next day the shop was empty and he'd moved on to continue his life on the run. That was years ago when there were no phones, let alone internet communications and one could be inconspicuous, It's not so easy to hide these days.

Penny

April 02, 2010 10:06AM
As this guy found out.
April 28, 2010 02:17PM
He was seen in La Serenita in Melaque 2 days ago so he hasn't gone very far.

Penny

Re: Concerned...advice?
May 18, 2010 06:40PM
hola!

this may not be the right thread but i have learned to trust local business owners for the best advice!

my wife and i are looking for a reasonably priced short to medium term off season furnished apt or small house rental for just the two of us..no kids, no pets...looking at july through sept of this year...any ideas or can you point me in the right direction?

thank you!

Rene Olguin Munoz
mexhapati artesan ceramica
Calzada de los Heroes 41
Colonia Miguel Hidalgo
Dolores Hidalgo, Gto
VIVA MEXICO!
ph 418 182 2098
www.mexhapati.com
rolguin@mexhapati.com
May 18, 2010 08:41PM
Not exactly the right thread if you read it

May 21, 2010 08:22AM
actually i did read it (see my post) and commented myself that it probably was not the right thread but that i have learned to trust local business people, etc..

no advice?
May 21, 2010 08:41AM
Starting your own thread with a subject that fits would be the best way. This thread just happens to be about a sex offender ... if you get my point.

A more active La Manzanilla board is here ....
[members5.boardhost.com]

June 13, 2010 11:08AM

BUTT the JANE GORBY AKA LOIS LANE THOUGHT HE WAS SUPER/MAN........NEXT TO GOD~~~~MUST HAVE BEEN THOSE BUNS.......OR WINNER BUT WAS INSTEAD A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 15, 2010 05:28PM
I am really confused, which is not an unsurmountable task. If you have a bad bugger walking the beaches, watch him and beware. If you want to rent a house, go rent one. Neither is all that difficult.\, or did I miss something?????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |