Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

Tenacatita News Article

Posted by TENACATITA-1 
Tenacatita News Article
June 20, 2011 02:50PM
La Jornada
La Secretaría de la Reforma Agraria falla a favor de Rodenas Inmobiliaria en Tenacatita
[www.lajornadajalisco.com.mx]

[translate.googleusercontent.com]
Re: Tenacatita News Article
June 22, 2011 06:21AM
Sorry, with my lame Spanish I am unable to get the meaning and significance of this piece. The Google translation seems to just add to
the fog.
Can someone more fluent than I summarize this thing ? Thanks!
June 22, 2011 08:46AM
Basically they have given Tenacatita to Rodenas.

Dan

Website - [www.flipflopnomads.com] Email - info@flipflopnomads.com
June 22, 2011 01:48PM
Dobie posted this on the La Manzanilla site.
[members5.boardhost.com]
She said the the article is wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2011 02:51PM by D & D.
June 22, 2011 09:56PM
More articles in La Jornada today;

La Jornada 21 junio La SRA, culpable del enredo en Tenacatita, señala el representante de los ejidatarios.docx
July 07, 2011 11:36AM
I wish there was some way to help our friends in Tennacatita. My (Alaskan ) family
have so many wonderful memories of the wonderful beach and the beautiful
people who worked and played there.
July 11, 2011 09:15AM
Please Donate to the Tenacatita Fund.
For those of you that wish to help the people in Tenacatita and Rebalsito you can donate using paypal on this website.

[cyberpueblo.com]

Just click on the DONATE button.You can use a credit card or a bank account. Any amount will help. If you want your money earmarked for a certain family or use, make that comment on your donation. We will keep receipts for everything. If you want to contact me about a donation send to tenafund@gmail.com.

Por favor apoya al movimiento para salvar Tenacatita
Para los que quieran ayudar a la gente de Tenacatita y Rebalsito, pueden donar a la causa con tarjeta de crédito usando este botón de Paypal. Solo hay que hacer clic en "Donate" y seguir las instrucciones. Cualquier cantidad es bienvenida. Tendremos recibo para todo lo que se haga con el dinero. Si hay preguntas nos las pueden hacer aquí. tenafund@gmail.com. El dinero se esta usando para entregar despensas a los necesitados, para poner anuncios en los periódicos grandes y para apoyar la causa de devolverle la playa a la gente del mundo y que no quede solo para los más ricos.

To pay by check/ Para pagar con cheque:
Richard Hammond--
308 Alpert Ave.
Fort Collins,Co, 80525

Si estas en México nos puedes ayudar depositando en la cuenta de
Nombre: Lorena Sahagun
Banco: Banamex, Melaque, Jalisco
Numero de cuenta: 736-0139748
Clave: 002385073601397480
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |