Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

House for rent

Posted by kstringer 
House for rent
March 03, 2011 01:29PM
I have a lovely house for rent. 1 walking block to the beach with a beautiful view of the Bay of Tenacatita. Swimming pool and views from all rooms. Reasonable rates. There is a large, 2 bedroom house, suitable for 1 or 2 couples and a smaller studio casita for a couple. All mod cons. email me at secretbeachbandb@dccnet.com

Mexicanparadiso
Re: House for rent
March 27, 2011 05:59PM
I am looking for a 2 bedroom from mid-June through mid-July. (Approx. 13th-13th). My max is $600 for four weeks. Friends/family may visit me while I am there, but no one has confirmed yet so it could be only myself. Let me know if my price range is possible for you!
Carlene
March 27, 2011 07:49PM
I think the price is a little high to that time of year.

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
April 03, 2011 11:54AM
Hey Howard:
Sorry the price seems too high for you Howard. But the truth is that it costs the owner more to rent a house in June than in January. The difference is the airconditioning which most renters use May - November. And electricity in Mexico is not cheap. In the winter the ocean breezes keep it cool. I would like to rent out during off season, but I have to cover costs, gas, taxes, sewer, maintenance, etc. and make allowance for wear and tear and still make a little for contingencies.
K
July 21, 2011 11:07AM
we are looking for a place starting in oct or november for long term minimum 6 months and more we are in melaque now sitting a house for the summer we are canadian retired here in mexico so if it is still available can ypou email us send us pictures or we can go visit thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |