Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Jalisco >> La Manzanilla - Tenacatita - Boca de Iguanas >> Topic

BOW WOW BINGO - Time Out Bar - Tues, Feb 6 - Starts at 2pm

Posted by maurie 
BOW WOW BINGO - Time Out Bar - Tues, Feb 6 - Starts at 2pm
February 03, 2018 08:31PM
BOW WOW BINGO is on Tuesday, Feb 6, starting at 2pm at Time Out Bar in Barra de Navidad.

Come and have some fun and help us vaccinate, sterilize and fight the diseases of abandoned street dogs and cats. Presented by the Melaque/Barra Dog Squad (and Cats Too)

$150 pesos for first 2 cards, $25 pesos for each additional cards. Prizes, fun, food, drinks and 50-50 draws.

MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 08:32PM by maurie.
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 12.42.26 PM.pdf (61.5 KB)
3 abandoned dogs need a home or your help AttN Maurie
November 05, 2018 12:19PM
HI Dog Squad and Maurie,

I am a very part-time resident to Barra and came in last week to find 3 dogs formerly taken care of my a Mexican family living near me after they lost their “lease” These are good friendly dogs who are used to having a family around.

They were emaciated when I arrived but I have been feeding for a week now but leave 11/14. I have posted on facebook, tomzap and contact Pro animal Meleque. So far no luck.

Dawn Krammer knows these dogs. I got one to the vet and he is ok but is on meds for one month for a tick problem.

The other two are a bit more shy with people and I am not a skilled enough dog handler to get them into the crate to get them to the vet for a check up.

At the very least, if I could get a team of folks to take turns feeding them after I leave. If I can get them vaccinated and approved to travel to the US I can at least take one home when I return in January.

Black dog female and we believe spayed (we found the previous owners and someone remembers them going to the spay neuter clinic. Same with the brown dog.

Jefe, the male is neutered. Jefe has taken well to a leash and is by far in most need of human companionship, but then they all are!!

Please let me know if anyone can foster, help feed, continue Jefe’s meds or help me get the other two in to the vet for a check up. I will pay for all plus the food.

These are not street dogs!!! Sweet, gentle and need care!! Seem to be in good health except for malnourished.

Phone: 206-795-9409 (cell)
Home: 355-8122 (local)

Thank you, Paula and Jon sorry but I can't find your contact info any where so I am replying to this old post. Thanks!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |