Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> San José del Pacifico >> Topic

seeking 1 month rental, summer 2011

Posted by phoebe 
seeking 1 month rental, summer 2011
January 14, 2011 08:51PM
Seeking a monthly rental for June 2011, on a sandy coast. Smaller the town the better. We are two adults (one a teacher, one retired). We have a small budget and are looking for something at a maximum of $550/month. We do not need fancy and we can do our own housekeeping.

We do need clean and the following:
Studio or one bedroom, on or very near beach, kitchenette, porch or patio, a desk or table to work at, Internet access, fan or AC, view of beach/sea, and privacy.

Thank you for emailing any information you have to me at: cabrusca@yahoo.com
Re: seeking 1 month rental, summer 2011
January 22, 2011 04:38PM
wow phoebe, you are the first visitor to my domain.. sadly san juan del pacifico is not near the pacific or pacifico. it is on the road out of oaxaca to the pacific.

i would suggest puerto or el mazunte area. stay out of zipolite.

but it is nice to have a visitor.

gottagobye
driftllastic
January 22, 2011 04:40PM
hey there is no censorship here. you have to wait for a censor to post things in puerto. very free here and we like it that way.

but no dirty talk.

gottagobye
driftllastic
May 16, 2011 06:22PM
i have been freed up to post instantly everywhere.

gottagobye
driftllastic
June 06, 2011 10:06PM
Do they get the Yankee games in San Jose Del Pacifico? I have never been, but I like the name.
September 05, 2011 04:41PM
i listen on the internet til it is dark enough for 88 wcbs about an hour after sundown in ky.

i am jazzzad about this no censor. they should make me the sensor.

gottagobye
driftllastic
September 14, 2011 06:20AM
it isn't instant on over in puerto if nancy isn't right there reading and posting me manually.

i can't stay awake for the yankee games on the west coast. i wonder if you can buy sock in jesus montero?

i wonder how phoebe did with her rental. not quite as provokooktive. people never let you know how they did,cabrusca@yahoo.com

gottagobye
driftllastic
October 28, 2011 09:00PM
hope they got game 6 of the WS here in SJdP. One of the best WS games i've seen.
December 05, 2011 05:42PM
baseball has been every good for me

i wonder if they got their rental. and so it goes.

gottagobye
driftllastic
January 24, 2012 05:54PM
i still can believe that they don't bother editing the chat here. i may come to live there.

there was an antique jade ring in my then wife's family lore that great grandpa got as agift from an aunt who spent a year in the court of the dowager emperess of china who gave it to her. pops did research and had newspaper clippings from the topeaka kansas newspaper of the day, 1913 and his notes. i have an old friend who's wife worked for sothebys in new york and might know someone who could tell us if this ring was worth big bucks or what.

a call to the friend got me an appointment with her and the jade expert who happen to be flying in. on this chance, i got a swa free ticket to nyc, then onto sd for my surf trip and a day in sd seeing what i could get there on the street. my guilt was melting away as i was doing further research and even got a library researcher expert in old newspaper to put the crowning touch on the previance of the ring.
June 08, 2013 07:16AM
wow no posts in 2 years on this instant thread. i think the lady found something at that price.
June 12, 2013 01:33AM
halflings are sneaky.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2013 04:27PM by Klasp.
June 12, 2013 01:36AM
that jade ring sounds like something from the Lords of the Rings. Put it on, maybe it has special powers or something.
June 12, 2013 07:23AM
no and after investigating, the story was bogus but the ring was worth $5000 to someone who liked the story. it went back to the bank.

not only does the post instantly appear, but also you get signed in automatically.

are you thhe last klasp?
September 07, 2014 12:29PM
i wonder what happened to phoebe.

not a lot happening here.

I can't even get the Yankees off the ionosphere anymore.
December 01, 2018 07:59AM
phoebe has come and gone, but i have drifted back to puerto.

this thread is great. the yankees had a good run, but pitching woes continue. new 5 closer system seems good if they are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |