Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Puerto Angel >> Topic

Private cooking, classes or training for employees

Posted by Aldo 
Private cooking, classes or training for employees
January 25, 2011 11:09AM
Hola a todos los miembros de este forum.

Mi nombre es Aldo Arias y soy Chef. In english, my name is Aldo Arias and I am a Chef.

My wife Gaby and I move to Puerto Escondido from Rosarito Beach, Baja California, two weeks a go. I was let know of this forum by Barbara Joan Schaffer.

Our excuse for moving all The way over here was that, the traffic, the violence, the burglary and so on, really got to us.
I had been down here one other time, three years a go. And my wife lived back in that time in Huatulco. She work in UMAR, that's one of the state's university.

She came back for vacation several times after that. I couldn't make it with her. The last time, one or several of her friends told her, to just move down here with me. And we did. And here we are.

My back round started at the bar, and I've had almost every job in the restaurant business. Now I am a chef, and I want to offer:

My services as a PRIVATE CHEF, BARTENDER, STAFF TRAINING FOR RESTAURANT OR BAR, ALSO PRIVATE OR GROUP COOKING CLASS.

My last job was a cooking instructor, so I think you guys can get together and I will come to you. I can teach anybody how to cook, even if they never cracked an egg.

I'll be cheking the forum once or twice a week, for your information and if somebody will decide to do something cool with my knowledge I'll will deeply appreciate it and can start rite away.

Nice to be here, hope to meet you all or some of you.

Mucho gusto y quedo a sus ordenes.

My cell from Baja still works.

(661) 112 7520 Aldo

I actually just moved with my wife to PE, and will travel to your place any time if I'm needded.
Re: Private cooking, classes or training for employees
April 09, 2012 09:54AM
Hello Aldo,

I am a Vacation Property Manager at Viewpoint Condominium in Puerto Angel. Some of our owners and guests have inquired on chef/catering services and cooking classes.

I wanted to touch base with you to see if you are still offering these services and how much notice you require. Also, what is your rate for both chef/catering services and classes.

Cheers,

Erin May
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |