Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

advice on selling a house in zipolite

Posted by doltex 
advice on selling a house in zipolite
March 23, 2010 12:11PM
greetings. my wife and i bought some land in zipolite in 1998 and little by little, built a nice house on it. now we are contemplating selling the house and moving to a different part of mexico. does anyone have any advice on selling a place? best place to advertise? thanks.
Re: advice on selling a house in zipolite
March 25, 2010 04:39PM
Interested in renting it?
March 27, 2010 09:11AM
no, not interested in renting it, sorry.
April 26, 2010 01:10AM
I could make you a blog to help you sell it. You know like direct people to it.
[zipolitelandforsale.blogspot.com]
I put this together for Margarita and Chico last year. But they did have alot of bites.
Important thing is if you have a website, you need to send people to it, and if you don't use a computer
then it's hard to do. Let me know...and I will send you the link to my web design blog.
:)
Tina
July 15, 2012 03:18AM
Do not present anyone the paperwork unless their is a mutual transaction cash exchange in person and after the local government has verified the transfer in their office in person. It is best to transfer just prior to re entering the Bienes Cummunales office.
Never give anyone your paperwork, in some instances you may have to trust a lawyer, not an easy thing but their are a few that can actually not steal at every heartbeat.
July 15, 2012 03:22AM
Once you get the money immediatly leave the area and place it into a bank. As other sales in Puerto the word gets out and the Ministerio Publico come to your home and will rob you and try to kill you if they do not suceed. As documented with the PGRDF and PGJ, never trust Attorney Cardenas. He is listed as a person presumed responsible for violent crimes of robbery and kidnapping along with LT and others in Puerto.
July 16, 2012 06:57AM
Doltex, please check your PM's. Thanks.
September 04, 2012 06:13AM
Did Margarita and Chico sell their place "Roca Blanca" ?? Who boght it in that case?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |