Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

Casa Orquidea Zipolite Vacation Rental Home

Posted by Casa Orquidea 
Casa Orquidea Zipolite Vacation Rental Home
September 08, 2012 07:05PM
Casa Orquidea is a beautiful, large and private new vacation rental home overlooking Zipolite town and beach with a spectacular Ocean and sunset view from all rooms of the house, outdoor patios and garden. It has two spacious bedrooms on the second floor with ceiling fans and French doors with screens opening up to a large porch with a table and chairs and ample space for hammocks. It can comfortably sleep up to six guests, with more in hammocks or air mattresses. It has one and a half bathrooms with an outdoor shower as well. We have a large, fully stocked kitchen with all the modern appliances one could need with a long bar/counter and chairs to lounge and/or eat inside at the bar. The house is tiled with beautiful rustic Oaxacan red clay tiles and adorned with various pieces of handmade traditional art from our travels around Latin America, and of course, Oaxaca. The house has big tiled patios upstairs and downstairs with a lush tropical garden and outdoor space to enjoy the cooling breeze and view of the town and ocean below. If you have children, our house has a crib, highchair, swing, baby gate (for the stairs) and even an outdoor plastic play structure! It is the perfect family getaway, with two couches that fold out to create additional beds, overhead fans in every room, hooks for hammocks inside and out, SKY TV, option for wireless internet service, and has private access and parking for 2 vehicles as well. The house is a short walk (a couple blocks) to a small store, a 5 minute walk and /or drive down to the beach or to nearby Puerto Angel or 10 minutes in car or taxi to other beaches such as San Agustinillo, Mazunte and La Ventanilla. It is an hour and a half away by car or bus from Bahias de Huatulco and Puerto Escondido, other popular and beautiful beach destinations here on Oaxaca’s Emerald Coast. We can help you with transportation and arranging local tours and excursions, as well as provide extra services as requested. If you want a comfortable and private vacation experience, with an amazing view of the Pacific, our house is for you! Check our Casa Orquidea Zipolite page on Facebook for more photos and information! We are also on Trip Advisor and Craigslist Oaxaca....Contact us at: casaorquideazipolite@gmail.com, hablamos español tambien... ¡Bienvenidos!
Re: Casa Orquidea Zipolite Vacation Rental Home
September 08, 2012 08:23PM
Are we paying standard TomZap rates for this non-Puerto advertisement ...?
September 08, 2012 08:30PM
My question exactly, Fark.

Sheila
September 09, 2012 06:24AM
AND have they ever heard about using paragraph breaks now and then. You will have to insert a few to possibly get me to read your propaganda - on second thought - forget it - I won't read it regardless.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2012 06:25AM by JohnCalypso.
September 09, 2012 09:09AM
While it seems as if the "usual" suspects, bitch and moan as to if this post is grammatically correct or a free advertisiment, I know I have had some posts deleted by the moderator, so if they wanted, or saw fit, they would delete this post. Dont blame the poster, blame the moderator.
September 09, 2012 10:20AM
So somebody wants to rent a house, teach spanish/english lessons, advertise a series of books, peddle some insurance or offer some Thai food or BBQ, and pimp their favorite tourist guide. Who cares? Theres not that many nice places to rent in Zipolite. Most likely make a nice sconce for someone this season. And apparently Tom doesnt mind the post or it wouldnt be allowed on several different site locations. LOL!
September 09, 2012 11:58AM
The moderator doesn't work on weekends.
September 09, 2012 12:09PM
Yes they work on weekends between music gigs, sleeping and church probably. LOL!
September 10, 2012 07:12AM
I don't mind the occasional plug, as long as the poster also has a business listing on the site, and offers up tasty advice to tourists interested in the area. Give sage advice. Sign off with your website. Let the reputation you build speak for itself.
September 10, 2012 07:41AM
but is about somewhere else. actually sucking $ out of the puerto economy.

i hate that insurance crap but who cares if it is connected to the town and subject.

this should be in zipolite. they censor me all the time and wreck the magic of this site.
September 10, 2012 12:05PM
Yeah a real disservice affecting so many! Hahaha LOL!
September 11, 2012 07:56AM
L.T is right. Why not? Who does it bother?
September 11, 2012 08:49AM
yeah you're right. it gives you something to blowhardon (trademark) and take up space. if the slipery guy with the house gave a little more like the price or dates of availability. if you want zipolite go there.

one should not be there one does not belong.
September 11, 2012 09:28AM
it really doesn't bother anybody......occasionally. this blog WOULD be a bother if every business owner in town placed ads here. most posters out of courtesy, respect, and decency, don't take advantage. i say let's give new businesses a plug and if something newsworthy comes up....plug away. let's just make it consistent and fair. we gave LT plenty of coverage when he first got his BBQ joint started. i made a plug or two for my hotel. all in the spirit of the Visitors Comments. but regular spammers......go away. coconutz247
September 11, 2012 10:15AM
Actually, LT didn't promote his BBQ joint, but rather he just responded to compliments about it. It's history now.

I think the beef here is the huge size of the ad, for something that is not in Puerto. It probably wouldn't have raised any hackles if it had been brief, with a link to all the details. I'm surprised he didn't tell us the color of the curtains, and the brand of toilet paper supplied.
September 11, 2012 10:43AM
Wrong again Farkie. You and your little group just have soooo many negative comments for anyone not inside your little gringo "clic" as its called. LOL! Weve decided like so many others its only worth the trouble in the high season. Far from history we are actually considering expanding. After all its the only true Southern USA style hardwood smoked BBQ in the Costa de Oaxaca. Also I did send Tom a thank you for the recommendations we received via this site.
Ill be sure to advise our customers when we reopen. Thanks, LOL!
September 11, 2012 01:45PM
Well, this is good news for BBQ lovers. Congratulations...!
September 11, 2012 02:13PM
As an "outsider" to the usual suspects on the PE area of this website, I do notice that anyone that is not a "usual suspect" gets shouted down, or put down, as if this little corner of the world is theirs and theirs alone, and they seem to think it is just their little hangout. As I mentioned in my earlier post, if the moderators did not delete it, don't blame the poster, blame the moderator, or if it does offend the regulars, start your own website or blog, and talk amounst yourselves.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |