Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

Vote For Adventurez in Mexico for the Open Web Award

Posted by artistatina 
Vote For Adventurez in Mexico for the Open Web Award
November 28, 2010 12:42PM
Hola Amigos,

gees it seems quiet on the board. What's up?

Well, we are not traveling this year from the looks of it, going to stay put for a bit.

I was wondering if you could vote for my blog in another contest.

[www.transmediale.de]

It's called the Open Web Award! We could win 5k and well I think my blog is very important and shares some great info about beautiful Zipolite, not to mention all the other great places in Mexico that we visited.

So I'm asking you to support my efforts in sharing all this with you by taking a few minutes to look at my blog [adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com] with it's 74 videos documenting our adventures thru great photos and music by some talented artists. [adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com]

Then go to that link [www.transmediale.de] and on the right is a link that takes you to the Open Web Awards, and you need to register and comment by saying why you like my site.

It's about Mexico, Green Travel and Kids, I have lots of great tips on traveling with kids, homeschooling, places to visit, and I think there's real entertainment value there...all free. So could you do this favor for me. Gracias!
Tina and Angel

[adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com]
[tinawinterlik.blogspot.com]
[vsc-videoslidecommercials.blogspot.com]

You can also check out us on Facebook
[www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter
[twitter.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |