Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

Roller blinds, sunscreen, and other

Roller blinds, sunscreen, and other
November 27, 2016 12:12PM
If you want your home to see its beauty, visit our facilities in Puerto Escondido, Our address is calle agua marina # 115, in front of comex half a block from Benito Juarez market. block west from Benito Juárez market your orders for whatever you need, my business is different types of blinds, curtains, carpets, cushions, etc. I leave the pages so you can see some of our work.

Number 9541130241
Decbethel.webnode.es
[www.facebook.com]

Email: betheldecoracionesgmail.com
Attachments:
open | download - 2015-07-01 13.11.59.jpg (1.97 MB)
open | download - IMG-20160122-WA0007.jpg (132.4 KB)
open | download - 20160922_133148.jpg (1.64 MB)
Re: Roller blinds, sunscreen, and other
December 02, 2016 11:16AM
Reformat page view
Re: Roller blinds, sunscreen, and other
December 02, 2016 01:25PM
My name is Abraham Perez, my wife Paola and I are the owners of Betel which is located on 9 Norte in front of pinturas Comex are hours are 9:00am - 6:00 pm. We customize in all types of blinds, curtains, sun screens etc. we also offer a wide variety of colors and textures in the original Sunbrella fabric. Tel. 954-113 0241, Email: betheldecoraciones@gmail.com
I have experience in the market of curtains, blinds, cushions and others, call me if you need help. From the traditional to the invovacion

We are at your orders and we show you the great variety of products that we handle, call and we go
Our address is calle agua marina # 115, in front of comex half a block from Benito Juarez market.
block west from Benito Juárez market

Visit our pages

[www.facebook.com]
[decbethel.webnode.es]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |