Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

Tiki and Comida Hindu

Posted by tincar 
Tiki and Comida Hindu
January 07, 2016 11:23AM
Tiki restaurant will not open again under my leadership. Internal injuries are too deep to keep it alive. This does not mean the death of Indian food in Puerto Escondido. On the contrary I am going back to the root of it all which is good news.

Beginning Saturday 30th January, Comida Hindu will return to the Colonia Las Brisas Tiangis one block below Carretera 200 (a stop on the combi and bus routes) on Calle Las Brisas de Zicatela. We will be under the shade of the spacious basketball courts in La Punta Zicatela equipped with outdoor dining tables and graced with stunning views of the Pacific. The prices will be affordable as the overhead will be considerably less.

Comida Hindu will be selling vegetarian assortment plates to eat on site as well as uni-cell takeout trays. We will also sell pre-packed half and full litre tubs of vegan, vegetarian, fish and meat dishes. Meat and fish dishes will only be sold in chilled pre-packed tubs to ensure food quality and safety. Varieties of Naan bread; plain with butter, garlic with cilantro, and classic Peshwari filled with coconut, almonds and raisins will be cooked on site.

Visiting the Comida Hindu Facebook page is a way to reserve food in advance as quantities are limited. Comida Hindu is unfortunately not available for catering however larger quantities can be made available with advance notice.

Finally I want to thank all of you for coming to Tiki. It was a positive experience from which I learned so much and made many new friends. See you soon!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |