Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

Solstice Sunrise, Videos, Photos & Websites from Zipolite

Posted by artistatina 
Solstice Sunrise, Videos, Photos & Websites from Zipolite
December 22, 2012 01:08AM
Hola Amigos,
Here are two videos of the sunrise this morning. December 21/2012 Happy Solstice and Welcome to a New Era of Enlightenment. Videos of Solstice Sunrise

Also I have a new YouTube Channel called Zipolita and it features my best videos, many of the stores and vendors in Zipolite
Zipolita YouTube Channel

Here's some recent photos of Zipolite This Week in Zipolite

I've also recently created or updated some websites here in Zipolite, you may want to check them out.
3 de Diciembre Restaurante
Yogui's Amber
Orale Cafe
Shambhala Vision
Posada Esmeralda
Roca Blanca Posada

Just wanted to assure everyone that Zipolite is fully functioning and pretty well everything is back to normal after June's hurricane. Only Gloria's home at Shambhala is still needing alot of attention but everything esle has been repaired and we hope to see you all here for the Karma Cleansing Ceremony. Shambhala has a Facebook page but they don't have a strong signal up there right now so Gloria gets to the page when they can. Shambhala's Facebook Page

Feliz Navidad. Wishing you the best in this holiday season. Hope to see you down here.

Take care, Tina aka Zipolita
[adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com]
zipolita@gmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |