Home >> Main Index >> Home >> State of Oaxaca >> Zipolite - Mazunte - Agustinillo - Ventanilla >> Topic

Seeking: Long-Term Ocean Front Rental

Posted by Lucia 
Seeking: Long-Term Ocean Front Rental
August 31, 2011 05:01PM
Hi,

I'm am will moving from Monterrey, Mexico to Puerto Escondido-Huatulco area permanently into a long-term oceanfront rental (not a "vacation rental"). I'm a single, Mexican female so I don't need much more than a 2-3 bedrooms. I do want something directly on the beach though, or preferably on cliff/on the beach (don't like the thought of being flooded, but still want to be on the beach). I have a dog also, but she's an outside dog only and doesn't necessarily need a fence. The location doesn't matter at all as long as it's on the beach (not a "block away", "steps away", "2 minutes away" etc). I don't care if I'm 5 minutes from some downtown or 5 hours, so anything from Puerto Escondido to Huatulco and every village in between/around. I'm able to spend something in the range of $1,000-1,500/month and willing sign a 6month-1year lease. The place would need to have internet and preferably utilities included.

Please email me at: arcious26@yahoo.com

Thank you

Lucia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 07:29AM by Lucia.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |