Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Test Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Test Telcel as ISP

Posted by • Enviado por sparks 
Test Telcel as ISP
December 12, 2011 07:48PM
Re: Test Telcel as ISP
December 12, 2011 08:46PM
December 12, 2011 08:56PM
December 12, 2011 09:18PM
re"IPhone is not working" no service or bad phone?
December 12, 2011 09:27PM
They gave me the same phone number as my older cel (my choice) and they are both dead. IE ... the card is no longer registered on the old phone and the new one just does not load. Back to Telcel this week

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
December 12, 2011 10:16PM
Was the "data pkg" for the Iphone more expensive than the usb pkg?
December 12, 2011 10:24PM
The USB and the IPhone are included in a $700 peso a month - 18 month contract. Phone calls are monitored but Internet is unlimited
Just had to pay $2700 up front as a deposit for the hardware but no bills for 3-4 months. They have a 1000 different types of contracts .... including a phone like yours for about $550 a month unlimited

December 13, 2011 12:15AM
Soooo, it IPhone also has internet access?
December 13, 2011 06:24AM
Yep ... when it's working. A neighbor has the same setup so will talk to him before Telcel. He can use it as a "hotspot" (like a wireless modem) and others with wireless computers can connect thru him. All Greek to me at this point

December 13, 2011 07:04AM
re "All Greek to me at this point"

I
December 13, 2011 07:50PM
...gonna take my Vonage (World Plan) land line Internet phone modem with me to Mexico. Works great (including wireless) and I keep my Nanaimo number with me while I'm in Mexico...phone any land line in Mexico, phone friends, family and business people on your own phone just like your still at home... unlimited free long distance back home and to many other countries.... Kinda like Magicjack only better. All you need is your laptop/netbook and a decent wireless connection.

..to heck with messing around jail breaking cellphones...the bother of buying 100peso card$, saving or always having to run to the OXXO every week/month to top up minutes... a total pain.
December 14, 2011 04:01PM
Seems my SIM cards were reversed so all works now. Correction is that only the IPhone has unlimited Internet. The modem used on the computer has a 10 gig limit

December 14, 2011 08:09PM
Then you can use your Iphone as a "hotspot"?
December 15, 2011 01:37AM
I got the Iphone 3 and it requires a USB connection. Iphone 4 can be a hotspot via WiFi. Oh well!

The two other brand models may work via WiFi?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |