Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Test Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Re: HYPERLINK TESTING - BUZZ'S PRACTICE CORNER BUTT IF YOU ARE LURKING USE THE "SHIFT" CAUSE I AIN'T FIGGERED OUT HOW TO OPEN IN "NEW WINDOW" IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE FORUM!

Posted by • Enviado por buzzardwest 
Re: HYPERLINK TESTING - BUZZ'S PRACTICE CORNER BUTT IF YOU ARE LURKING USE THE "SHIFT" CAUSE I AIN'T FIGGERED OUT HOW TO OPEN IN "NEW WINDOW" IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE FORUM!
November 23, 2010 08:54AM
The most powerful AM country/bluegrass station on the air and ................only 4 months older than I.

and this

YEOW ---------277127------------- IT WORKS even better w an edit OR 8

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2010 07:17AM by buzzardwest.
Re: HYPERLINK TESTING - MY PRACTICE CORNER
November 27, 2010 09:17AM
"..............each border crossing is a performance art" - Steve Cotton

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 07:09PM by buzzardwest.
November 28, 2010 06:55AM
November 28, 2010 08:46AM
how about another

JOIN THE CLUB

or another

"If I could come back in another life, it would be as a turkey buzzard. Too me they have the life, they rarely need flap their wings, they don't have to kill their own food and they migrate with the pleasant weather" Olbetsy
November 28, 2010 07:06PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO My Signature might just be............

"I HATE THIS SOFTWARE!!!! ".................. Howard Platt

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 07:51PM by buzzardwest.
November 28, 2010 09:01PM

"I HATE THIS SOFTWARE!!!! ".................. Howard Platt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2010 11:09AM by buzzardwest.
November 29, 2010 11:09PM
"Another gringo is stung by importing his customs to Mexico"...........
author unknown

"If I could come back in another life, it would be as a turkey buzzard. Too me they have the life, they rarely need flap their wings, they don't have to kill their own food and they migrate with the pleasant weather" Olbetsy

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2010 08:51AM by buzzardwest.
Re: HYPERLINK TESTING - MY PRACTICE CORNER BUTT IF YOU ARE LURKING USE THE "SHIFT" CAUSE I AIN'T FIGGERED OUT HOW TO OPEN IN "NEW WINDOW" IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE FORUM!
December 01, 2010 07:32AM
"Another gringo is stung by importing his customs to Mexico." - Stxxx McMxxxx

Of couse that would need permission from the author after he/she identifies themself on their ZAP profile with full name and/or email address.

It might even look like like this.

"Another gringo is stung by importing his customs to Mexico." - Stxxx McMxxxx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 06:39PM by buzzardwest.
Re: HYPERLINK TESTING - MY PRACTICE CORNER BUTT IF YOU ARE LURKING USE THE "SHIFT" CAUSE I AIN'T FIGGERED OUT HOW TO OPEN IN "NEW WINDOW" IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE FORUM!
December 01, 2010 12:47PM
I am not sure you can automate it.
In Firefox there are a number of ways.

1. Right click on the link. A window will open and you can choose to open the link in a new tab.

2. Click on the link and hold down the button. Drag the link to an open space on the tab bar and drop it there.

3. If you mouse has three buttons, click using the middle button.

Hope this helps.

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
December 01, 2010 01:30PM
Agree with 1,2,and 3

Automating it would leave the reader, generally NOT aware of those options. Soooooooooooo, if a reader of ZAP "clicks" on a hyperlink and is not aware of 1,2,3, he/she probably would not be aware of how to go back to the forum and might be discouaged to return and/or even click.

Sr Zap's links to other forums/blogs/etc also have the same lack of automatic "New Page" HTML so he either:

1-Has a reason for NOT using that feature
or
2-Software is not provided
or
3-There is not enough time for his 24 hr a day work schedule

Meanwhile ...................................... back to listening to the dogs barking and chasing windmills-

PS Howard, you have a picture of a man holding a chainsaw, the rights to which, I would like to purchase. That would mean that it would be necessay for you to give up ALL knowledge of that photo and be erased from all of your files. Please PM me with the cost.
December 01, 2010 08:11PM
I spoke to Tom, and he will look into having a hyperlink open a new page/tab.
Nancy
December 01, 2010 08:58PM
WOW ------------------------------ Thank You!

I was, BTW, fascinated and enthralled with Pam's Photography, Work and Site
December 03, 2010 06:46AM
December 05, 2010 05:14PM
December 05, 2010 05:56PM
December 05, 2010 07:30PM
Oh yes Mama Penik.

I checked THAT out right ***HERE***

December 06, 2010 01:11PM
"I would never even attempt to value property in Mexico, I do not have the data or background in sales there to do so.' paul faldito

I'll go and work on something else for a while

OK -------------------- LET'S TRY IT THIS WAY

In the words of ***PAUL FALDITO***,
the one that keeps buttin' in on "real estate in Mexico" threads and never reads/understands/listens to the words of

***MY SONG***

Ok, I'm learning, "one piece at a time" ----- Johnny Cash

well then, slap my knee and ticle my feet ---------------------- I think I've got it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 02:39PM by buzzardwest.
December 06, 2010 02:41PM
Jezh there's so much to learn and so little time for a Siesta!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 02:49PM by buzzardwest.
December 07, 2010 08:15AM
Hey There ------------------ if ya wanna shot at me, ya just might wanna think about CONTROL.or SHIFT first!

Thanks for the practice zone --------------- it's getting easier.
December 07, 2010 06:48PM
Incidentally, you have a neighbor THINKS EXACTLY LIKE YOU that ya just might wanna meet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 06:58PM by buzzardwest.
December 08, 2010 06:30AM
December 08, 2010 07:00AM
I'm getting the Hang of it

***HANG OF IT***

OOOOPS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2010 07:04AM by buzzardwest.
December 08, 2010 07:04AM
December 09, 2010 07:32AM
December 12, 2010 04:35PM
December 12, 2010 05:12PM
December 12, 2010 05:33PM
December 13, 2010 06:39PM
For that seldom appearance of negative feelings............
***THIS*** ...........just might help!
December 13, 2010 07:47PM
That blue cheese looks really tempting - you can guess where the devil could work on me!

Howard Platt, Manzanillo
hplattbc@gmail.com
December 13, 2010 07:59PM
'"That blue cheese looks really tempting - you can guess where the devil could work on me!"

WHO YA CALLIN' THE DEVIL...............................HUH?

WE RA THINKIN ABOUT GOING ON STRIKE WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS LIKE THAT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |