Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Trayvon Martin judge

Posted by • Enviado por Lamar 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Trayvon Martin judge
August 31, 2012 12:02PM
The judge in the Trayvon Martin case has been removed from the case due to his prejudicial remarks towards George Zimmerman at the bail hearing. This is an example of how the system does in fact work, and will ensure Mr. Zimmerman gets at least a "fairer" trial.
Re: Trayvon Martin judge
December 04, 2012 09:54AM
I believe this newly released evidence should prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Trayvon Martin was savagely beating George Zimmerman when Mr Zimmerman was forced to defend himself. Not that I ever doubted the innocence of Mr Zimmerman but what is to be seriously considered is the police withholding this crucial photograph from the defense team. One couldnt help but wonder what else are they doing to hurt Mr Zimmermans chance for a fair trial. LOL!

[www.foxnews.com]
December 05, 2012 07:58AM
Like most topics in the US, things get real hot, real quick, and then die down, this topic is just another in a long line, anyone remember Anna Nicole Smith?. The lynch mob mentality that took over the news and some streets has died down, the hysteria along with it. For me, or anyone to know exactly what did or did not happen that evening, will in fact be played out in a court of law, and hopefully justice will be done, and when that does happen, if I think what will happen is going to happen, the lynch mob mentality and the hysteria again will abound, then die down again.
December 05, 2012 04:00PM
This "proves" nothing, Loony Tunes. How do you know Martin wasn't defending himself from a beating by Zimmerman? With Marin dead and no eyewitnesses, how can anything in this case be "proven?" You are so desperate to see Zimmerman found not guilty that you will believe anything that points to his innocence. How about waiting to see what a jury thinks?
December 05, 2012 08:55PM
No thanks. Ill let people like you do the waiting. My God gave me adequate abilities to judge this one for myself. Helping that judgement call is the already released coroners report stating Martin showed no signs of being hit or beaten. Only slight abrasions to his hands from the beating he initiated on Zimmerman. Along with the wound caused by the 9mm handgun. Ill be willing to wager on Zimmermans inocence. Are you willing to wager on his guilt? Actually I will be surprised if it even goes to trial. And if it does its only to pacify the al sharptons. Your call and expect a trump! LOL!
December 06, 2012 07:29AM
Yes, Loony Tunes, Martin showed no signs of being hit or beaten, he's just dead.

Do you know how idiotic you sound?

If there is a god, he skipped giving you any good sense at all.
December 06, 2012 10:16AM
Yep, dead as a doornail. I believe the sound of true idiocy is simply the echo of your thoughts coupled with habitual ignorance of overlooking the facts as they have been presented so far. After all it was you my dear friend who posted " How do you know Martin wasnt defending himself from a beating by Zimmerman?" Martin being dead does not stop the coroner from issuing the report he had NOT been beaten by anyone. There has been no serious speculation of Zimmerman attacking Martin.
As far as there being a God. I truly believe there is.
As a special note the answer I have given about your apparent idiocy is only answering your insulting post towards myself which Im quite sure the moderator will allow considering your inability to argue the very publicized case in question without personal insults and inflammatory remarks.

paul falduto Wrote
December 06, 2012 12:27PM
Boys, boys, please, can't we all just get along?
December 06, 2012 05:02PM
I insulted you again, which you richly deserve, but then I changed my mind, you are not even worth insulting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2012 05:04PM by paul falduto.
December 12, 2012 09:25AM
If I were accosted by a person with a gun I would fight like hell to save my life... I believe this is what Trayvon did...
December 12, 2012 01:21PM
Are you actually straightfacing that or is it a joke? Maybe forgot the punchline? Its very taxing on ones health to have an attitude like that. Trayvony should have kept walking instead of attacking George Zimmerman.
June 28, 2013 02:27PM
The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman trial is underway, finally. As I had previously mentioned, I truly hope that whatever the verdict in this trial, that justice will prevail. It is really sad that a young man lost his life, when it seems that with things being just a bit different, this trial would never have come to where it is. With that said, after hearing from the gal that Trayvon was on the phone with, moments before his life ended, he uttered a racial slur to describe the person who was following him, as a "creepy ass cracker. Paul Deen used the "N" word, she says years ago, and the fact it is described as the N-word instead of saying it, tells us that word is like being radioactive, everyone wants to stay away from anyone who even utters the word. Why dont we say the "C" word for cracker? Why is this word acceptable, and allowed to be said? It really seems to be a double standard.
July 01, 2013 05:36PM
Oh get SERIOUS, Lamar. It's a position of power thing. Black people are demeaned by the n word by those who are in a position of power and prestige in America. You can't with a straight face tell me you feel demeaned or degraded by being called a cracker. Not if you have one whit of honesty, anyway. Zimmerman was packing a piece while on Neighborhood Watch. Maybe not a crime, but it sure as hell should be. He was STALKING Martin, even after the police dispatch advised him not to do so. Roles reversed, and you can garauntee the black guy would have been charged with interference in a police matter. Equality in this world is a figment of the imagination.
July 02, 2013 10:52AM
I won't get in a debate with you on whether GZ was stalking him, however I will agree that equality in this world is a figment of imagination, ESPECIALLY on the Tomzap forums, some can post anything, others cannot.
July 13, 2013 08:37PM
Verdict is in, fair trial, those that disagree ,oh well.
July 13, 2013 09:16PM
Johnzap, looks as if that creepy ass cracker, was NOT, stalking you as you suggest.
July 14, 2013 05:47PM
johnzap, noticed your ip are you using thr net on tax payers dollar irs.gov!!!!!!! please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 15, 2013 05:03PM
July 19, 2013 01:31PM
and johnzap are using your OWN COMPUTER or are you using one that i helped pay for thru taxes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |