Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 2

Barney Frank lovers

Posted by • Enviado por Lamar 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Re: Barney Frank lovers
July 09, 2012 04:27PM
Yes, it was sweet, they make a nice couple. Frankly, I'm surprised you are so open-minded on this, L.T., I would have thought you'd have a problem with it. Maybe I misjudged you.

Obama was not invited; I read that Frank said they did not want their guests to have to go through the Secret Service gauntlet. Didn't see where they are going on their honeymoon.
July 09, 2012 06:08PM
Yes Mr Frank is really setting a precedent to be proud of. They say his partner is a surfer. Maybe they will show up here to celebrate. That would be wonderful! And think what it would do for tourism! LOL!
July 13, 2012 07:27AM
Trymaine Lee, a black jornalist with the Huffington Post reports in the July 12th addition that newly released evidence suggests no racial bias on the part of George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, looks as if Trayvon was NOT hunted down like a wild dog after all, but lets see what happens in the trial.
July 13, 2012 03:45PM
Just because Zimmerman is not racist (and I for one never believed he was) doesn't mean he didn't hunt Martin down like a dog. Just for the record, I don't think that is an accurate statement either, I just don't think it is accurate to make that connection. And it still appears very clear to me that if Zimmerman hadn't approached Martin, nothing would have happened. But I still think the prosecution should have gone with involuntary manslaughter rather than second degree murder.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2012 03:49PM by paul falduto.
July 13, 2012 10:30PM
July 14, 2012 07:19AM
I may be missing something, however while reading about the incident, I don't recall ever reading that Zimmerman "approached" Trayvon, he followed him, reported to police, someone suspicious was in the area, lost sight of Trayvon, went to look to see what the address was where he was and then kind of by accident the two met and the Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem, Zimmerman said no, and then Trayvon said, well you do now, and then punched Zimmerman in the face and the scuffle began. I guess we will see all the evidence in the trial, but never read where Zimmerman approached Trayon, only when they met face to face.
July 14, 2012 08:51AM
Boy oh boy, Lamar, you sure can split some hairs. However the encounter took place, no one is disputing that Zimmerman is the one who took the action that led to his confrontation with Martin, whatever mealy-mouth words you want to use. Martin did not call 911 and say there was a suspicious character in the neighborhood. Martin did not ignore the dispatcher and get in a car and try to follow and find Zimmerman. It was the other way around These are facts no one disputes, even Zimmerman. I know you desperately want to see Zimmerman let off the hook for his actions, but your contortions on this put the circus' Rubber Band Man to shame.
July 15, 2012 08:02AM
First of all you don't know what I do or do not want, so let me tell you exactly what I do want. I want justice, I want to find out what happened when and by whom. All of the information all of us are getting is second hand, we were not there, what you or I choose to believe about who followed who. or who confronted who is what is formed by what we read or saw on television. My interpretation of the incident was basically a lynch mob to get Zimmerman, by the black community, only because Travyon was black, is that being racist, and Zimmerman being tried and convicted by the news media without the full information needed. As I have mentioned, we can go back and forth, split hairs if you will, what we think does not matter, what matters is what happens in the trial. You see the reports of what happened one way, I see it different, but sounds to me like the lynch mob mentality, you as well seem to have already convicted Zimmerman, and are convinced of his guilt, while I will sit back and let a jury decide that. What I want is for people to sit back a bit, let the dust settle, let the judicial system run its course, and if Zimmerman is found guilty of the charges, good, if not good as well, just want justice to prevail. If you ever know what I want or dont want, you can just ask me.
July 22, 2012 11:06PM
Hi

I never said Barney Frank said that, he did make a tasteless joke, and then had to apologized. That quote was from one of Trayvons defenders and all the uproar as to Zimmermans guilt before anything was decided.

Merchant Cash Advance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |