Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn

Barney Frank lovers

Posted by • Enviado por Lamar 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
Barney Frank lovers
May 29, 2012 11:51AM
OK, Trayvon has been out of the news as of late, but good ole Barney Frank, dragged him back in, with a joke and an apology. So go ahead, all of you that think Trayvon was hunted down like a wild dog and shot in the street,because he was racially profiled, come to Mr. Franks defense.
Re: Barney Frank lovers
May 29, 2012 12:14PM
Boy oh boy, here I thought L.T. made dishonest posts, but you put him to shame. Frank made a tasteless joke, I agree, but where did he say Martin was "hunted down like a wild dog and shot in the streets?"
May 29, 2012 01:23PM
I never said Barney Frank said that, he did make a tasteless joke, and then had to apologized. That quote was from one of Trayvons defenders and all the uproar as to Zimmermans guilt before anything was decided. Paul, you are certainly entitled to your opinion like anyone else, but please don't say I said something when I did not.
May 29, 2012 02:12PM
Your post was highly misleading. Many folks would read it and believe Frank said it, not someone else. And very very few people on Martin's side have made such a statement. In a country of 300 million you are bound to find someone who has said just about anything. If I wanted to, I could cherry-pick outrageous statements made by Zimmerman's defenders too and make it appear you said and/or agree with it. Something doesn't have to be an out-and-out lie to be dishonest. You made a dishonest post and you don't want to admit it. Shame on you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2012 02:19PM by paul falduto.
May 29, 2012 05:08PM
No need to "cherry pick" statements from others. Just use your own! LOL!
May 30, 2012 05:51AM
Being as smart as you are PF, I would think you would have noticed there were no quotation remarks on what I wrote, so I did not quote anyone , just paraphrased what the outrageous accusers of Zimmerman put out there. If anyone with half a brain has been following the case, they would have realized that Barney Frank has bigger fish to fry than the Trayvon/Zimmerman situation, and up until just recently had been a non entity on the case.
May 30, 2012 11:05AM
Finally Lamar,on one thing I can agree with you: I am smarter than you. The rest of what you say is your typical horse manure. Maybe you and L.T. can get together and spread some it around, you both generate enough of it to supply every garden on the coast.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 11:06AM by paul falduto.
May 30, 2012 11:17AM
Yup you are one fart smeller, I mean smart fellar.
May 30, 2012 11:40AM
That's funny, my roommate says the same thing, only he reverses the order, which makes it much more insulting, You can't even get an insult right. Maybe it is time for you to just hang it up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2012 11:42AM by paul falduto.
May 30, 2012 12:18PM
Best you and your "roommate" just go back to bickering with the ladies in Melaque. You can get over your head quick down here Hahaha. LOL!
May 30, 2012 01:26PM
Not try to kill you, just wound you. And perhaps your roomie has it wrong, ever think of that?
May 30, 2012 05:19PM
L.T., my roommate doesn't post here, I do, so don't give him any credit or blame for what I say.
June 27, 2012 12:02PM
It has been reported that the day after Trayvon was shot, George Zimmerman was given a lie detector test and passed, interesting. While it may not be admissable in court, wonder what the Zimmerman lynch mob has to say concerning this?
June 27, 2012 05:36PM
From CNN.com:

Also released Tuesday was an unredacted capias request, a request that someone be taken into custody, prepared by the lead police investigator in the case, Christopher Serino.

"Investigative findings show that (Zimmerman) had at least two opportunities to speak with (Martin) in order to defuse the circumstances surrounding their encounter," Serino wrote in the report. "On at least two occasions (Zimmerman) failed to identify himself as a concerned resident or a neighborhood watch volunteer."

The detective also said Zimmerman's actions "are inconsistent with those of a person who has stated he was in fear of another subject."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2012 05:37PM by paul falduto.
June 28, 2012 05:57AM
He was under no legal obligation to tell Trayvon anything, what the detective said is just more conjecture.
June 28, 2012 06:47AM
For what it is worth, lead police investigator, Christopher Serino, mentioned in a previous post has requested a change and asked to be reassigend to the Sanford Police Dept. patrol division, his request was granted.
June 28, 2012 07:40AM
Lamar, You asked for the Zimmerman lynch mob to speak up. "They" have..........LOL!
July 05, 2012 09:49AM
Judge has set bail on George Zimmerman at $1,000,000, meaning he has to post 10% ($100,000) so he can get out, gonna bet he makes bail and will be out today. The legal system is in place and doing its job.
July 05, 2012 09:54AM
Just reading some of the earlier posts, so lets say Trayvon, was going to break into someones house, and was confronted by the owner, should Travyon identified himself and given his name and telling the owner I am here to rob your house, guess that would have difused the situation right?
July 05, 2012 09:57AM
July 05, 2012 10:49AM
Lamar, he wasn't about to break into someone's house or do anything illegal, so your example is just more of your windy BS. And by the way, how many aliases do you have on this board? I am told you have at least three, "Lamar," "Chicago Phankfurter" and now "Puerto Hillbilly." Is that it or are there more?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 10:53AM by paul falduto.
July 05, 2012 12:35PM
Hey, Lamar etc. is a swell bunch of guys...
July 05, 2012 01:02PM
Paul, you are partially correct. And Alan, we certainly are swell.
July 05, 2012 01:29PM
There is no way to prove he was preparing to break into a house but it is a fact he was not a resident of the area and therefore looked suspicious. Plenty reason to call 911 and report suspicious activity. Plenty reason to follow him so he could report his exact location to police. Also plenty reason for Zimmerman to defend himself too.

paul falduto Wrote
July 05, 2012 01:48PM
First and foremost, I would like to go on record and say, the shooting and death of Trayvon Martin was tragic and it may have been avoided, with that said, I guess the part that really gets me since only Trayvon and Mr. Zimmerman were there, and now only Mr. Zimmerman can give HIS side of the story, yet all people were not there,yet they are experts as to what actully did happen. Trayvon, was NOT hunted down in the streets and shot like a wild dog, my opinion. There are folks out there that say if Zimmerman had listened to the police, when he reported a suspicious individual, that they, the police, did not need Zimmerman to follow him any longer, had just gone back to his house, Trayvon would still be alive, I think most normal thinking people would agree. Mr. Zimmerman was a neighboorhood watch person, for a gated community that had been having robery probelms, he saw a what he considereed a suspicious individual in the neighboorhood and called police to tell them. It seems that no one who thinks that Trayvon was innocent, neglects the notion that when Mr. Zimmerman and Trayvon did meet face to face, that Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem, and when Zimmerman responded no, Trayvon said, well you do now, and punched Zimmerman in the face, had Trayvon as a 16 year old with any amount of respect for an older person, just walked away and did not challenge or punch Mr Zimmerman, he would still be alive today as well. These things will be brought out in the trial, and we will see what happens as to Mr. Zimmerman being aquitted of 2nd degree murder charges. Needless to say everyone one can and does have their opinion, but for anyone to say their opinion is the right one, is wrong. Lets see how this plays out in court, instead of in the court of public opinion. Lamar, Chicago Phrankfurter, and a cast of thousands
July 05, 2012 02:57PM
Well gee, Lamar, for once you make some sense. Why did you wait so long? And why do you find it necessary to use more than one alias? Did you need us to think that others were agreeing with you? For that matter, why use an alias at all? What is wrong with using your real full name? Food for thought, as the saying goes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2012 02:58PM by paul falduto.
July 06, 2012 01:01PM
I never wanted to go over to the dark side, where people call others without their same viewpoints, names ,and say other disparaging things about anyone who disagrees with them. ,I wanted to be good.
July 09, 2012 09:10AM
Just found out Barney Frank got married, to his long time "associate" Jim Ready, so all of you who may lean in that direction, he is now officially taken.
July 09, 2012 12:23PM
Thats so sweet. Wonder where theyre going on their honeymoon?
July 09, 2012 01:52PM
Iwonder if Obama was the best "man" at the wedding? Nice to see those "roommates" finally tie the knot!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |