Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

This may get your motor running

Posted by • Enviado por Mexico Don 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
This may get your motor running
May 11, 2012 11:21AM
Re: This may get your motor running
May 11, 2012 12:34PM
Well, in the corrupt country I come from, clawing back some of your taxdollars is almost a resposibility for the average donor. My understanding is that US needs those illegal immagrants to keep the nation afloat and more of them too. Well, they don't draw welfare and they probagly can find a million government services in which they cannot partake for risk losing their non-status. Besides that, most of them don't get paid well and get the shit jobs that we don't want while providing essential and strategic services to this nation and their greedy profit-driven employers.

So there's a loophole. Well, there wouldn't be if the tax man hadn't been so greedy, the migration man had been more able to predict and react to society's needs and wants and had a more welcoming attitude. And, in a perfect world, men and woman wouldn't need to risk their lives to get to the NOB shit hard-labour-for-low-pay jobs to be able to fatten some fat-cat corporate food producer's bank account (who will also get millions back on his taxes with his loopholes) to send money home to feed his kids and pay some gangster to keep from harming his family.

I think you'll find that if 2 million lower income people are stealing back 4 billion in taxes it is likely a spit in the ocean beside what the average US taxpayer and the average US corporation claws back each year with his own loopholes. At least the money is going to a good cause in this case.
May 11, 2012 01:31PM
After 57 years of living in the U.S...." I've become comfortably numb"
May 18, 2012 08:34AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |