Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn >> Page • Pαgina 3
Re: pet peves
April 16, 2012 05:43AM
No argument from me on that. The jury has to decide the case based on the law as it is, not as they would like it to be. Hopefully this case will serve as a catalyst for repeal of this so-called "stand your ground" law, foisted upon Florida by the noxious NRA and rammed through by their craven minions in the legislature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2012 05:47AM by paul falduto.
April 16, 2012 02:53PM
Umm they go from bad to worse. First stooping to quote Bill Cosby and then criticizing the NRA. I cant help but wonder how the above poster would feel about the Florida Stand Your Ground Law if he was assaulted by an agressive 6ft football player that has a proven record of drug abuse. The accused stated to police that Martin threatened his life and I feel he was in the process of carrying out the threat when Zimmerman chose to defend himself! If Zimmerman had not been carying the lawfully registered handgun he may very well be dead now. But then that wouldnt be news. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6! LOL!
April 16, 2012 04:46PM
Oh gee, Zimmerman stated he was attacked by Martin! I wonder what Martin has to say about that! Oh, that's right, he's dead, so he isn't likely to say much, I guess.

Let's review here: Zimmerman, a self-appointed neighborhood patroller (there was no official neighborhood watch in his neighborhood), saw someone he thought was "suspicious" apparently because of his age and dress. Then, armed, he approached this "suspicious" (unarmed) character, who was doing nothing but walking down the street, confronted him and now the "suspicious" character, who may have fought back (really strange, fighting back against a man approaching you with a gun) is dead, killed by Zimmerman's firearm. But in L.T.'s mind, it is the dead man who is to blame because he once got in trouble in school.

So I guess if L.T. were minding his own business and confronted by an armed man, he'd just do nothing.

Once again, sick, crazy or both?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2012 04:49PM by paul falduto.
April 16, 2012 05:01PM
Let me in add that in no way do I think Zimmerman intended to shoot Martin or did so because of racial reasons. It was almost certainly an accident. But still, he was the one who was armed and his gun killed a person, so he is responsible in some way. Whether that equates to second-degree murder, I don't know. Sounds more like manslaughter to me.

Zimmerman had the right to carry that gun. But, as conservatives like to say, with rights come responsibilities. Zimmerman's gun was responsible for Martin's death. Spin that as you will, L.T.
April 16, 2012 06:01PM
Reviews and personal opinions are fun arent they? Lets continue. According to Wendy Dorival Neighborhood Watch Organizer for the Sanford Police Department Mr Zimmerman was appointed coordinator of Watch activities by his neighbors. Zimmerman noticed a suspicious person in his neighborhood and called 911. Martin did not live in the area and wasnt recognized due to that fact. Zimmermans duty was to alert the police of suspicious people and related activities. He had done so dozens of times and in doing so assisted police in arrests in his area.Zimmerman was enrolled in university classes and planned on a career in police work. He was also licensed to carry the 9mm handgun at the time of the attack. Initial Sanford Police Dept reports show that when the responding police arrived moments after Zimmerman was forced to use deadly force to stop the attack Zimmerman was bleeding from his nose and the back of his head too. The same reprts show his back was wet collaborating his story that Martin was on top beating him. Martin evidently didnt know Zimmerman was armed until after the attack was in progress. And if he did in fact know Zimmerman was armed before the attack one must seriously wonder if he was mentally competent to roam around without parental supervision. After reading some of his tweets its evident Martin had a serious behavioural problem along with drug abuse habits. Youre average teen doesnt tweet "two Glock 40s you got 80 mfkn problems". Oh and after "reviewing" your silly rebuttal I couldnt help but notice the "he once got in trouble at school". Well not exactly. After being suspended SEVERAL times he was currently suspended for marijuana residues and drug paraphenalia. Other suspensions included possesion pf burglary tools etc. A death as tragic as it may be doesnt erase the facts. Nor should it have any effect on the law allowing a person to defend themselves when they fear for their lives.
Sorry Paui but its just the FACTS AGAIN. Something your ever so slightly "slanted" comments habitually avoid! You can bet your last dollar Attorney O'Mara will have his ducks in line. Zimmermans Innocent verdict is a given.

So I guess if Paul is reporting suspicious suspect to the police and is attacked and being beaten he'd just do nothing.
Stupid or coward or both?
April 16, 2012 06:47PM
Well, L.T., you will likely get your wish and Zimmerman will be set free under the stand your ground law. The best thing I think can happen from this is that such laws will be repealed. It won't bring back Trayvon Martin, but some good may come of this tragedy if these laws are repealed. i do think a change of venue is appropriate here too, I want to see Zimmerman have a fair trial. This is my last comment on this. Continue to stew in your bile.
April 16, 2012 07:43PM
Zimmerman is innocent because he is a wetback!!! Is this the best the looney tune defense team can come up with? Bring on the trial, let Little Tears and his sob sisters moan and groan that this little kid scared them so much that he deserved to die, it just may not fly as common ground is civil society, as well. God Bless America…

and, with, Paul, whom I sincerely salute for his effort to bring solid legal reasoning to this discussion, I will end my bit of blabber here as well and let the lard tub continue on his own
April 16, 2012 08:21PM
Well arent you both a couple of sour losers. At least you did stay within the debate long enough to allow me to clearly define the legal issues that have become a bit altered by the liberal media. I can understand the sweet adios as the facts unfold. Martin was no angel as the press would like everyone to believe. His tweets proved that. It would be a bit to insulting to the female readers to post them here but the constant negative tweets definitely showed a hate for women and significant drug abuse problems. The completely one sided press generated AND fabricated by the media was the only reason I posted the info regarding this case. There has not been a single piece of evidence that indicates any racial profiling by Mr Zimmerman. AVs ridiculously insulting post calling Zimmerman a wetback shows more about himself than anything. Fortunately for Zimmerman vlautins apparent hatred towards me will not be a deciding factor in the trial. Finding a fair jury will certainly be quite a task. vlautins subtle implies about age being a factor regarding attack onZimmerman certainly falls on deaf ears with me. A 17 yr old football player who may have been drugged out of his mind when he violently attacked the neighborhood watch Captain should certainly be enough for anyone to defend themselves with anything at their disposal.

Now lets allow the show to begin.
April 17, 2012 07:21AM
Moving on to another incident worthy of mention is the police in Milledgeville Georgia who were called to the school because a 6 (SIX) yr old little girl was misbehaving. Unable to calm the child the police HANDCUFFED and arrested her and took her to the police station! The child is Afro American. It is unclear of the race of the "arresting" officer. One has to wonder whos the stupidest the principal or the cop? The very idea of arresting a 6 yr old child and HANDCUFFING her at school for what was called a temper tantrum. I am extremely glad that wasnt my little girl that was treated so brutally and embarrassed in front of her peers. And both the "principal" and the "cop" should be too. If Sharpton ever wanted to take on a case to assist a black famiy this would rate high on my list! LOL!
April 18, 2012 04:51AM
Post-Mortem:

"The same reprts (sic) show his back was wet collaborating his story that Martin was on top beating him."

"Zimmerman is innocent because he is a wetback!!!"

"AVs ridiculously insulting post calling Zimmerman a wetback shows more about himself than anything"

To connect the dots, the first quote is one of LT's voluminous efforts to "clearly define the legal issues that have become a bit altered by the liberal media." The second is my enjoinder and the third is LT buying into it hook, line and sinker.

Apparently not only does "irony" buzz by the LT radar, a sense of parody does not dwell within him.

My entire effort on this thread has been a successful effort to hold up the big bozo to the ridicule he so richly deserves by allowing him to react and spew forth his hateful bile.
LT and his ilk are a dwindling demographic as fewer and fewer buy the swill he is selling, figuratively and literally, here, there and everywhere. Thank you for being so easily played LT
April 18, 2012 05:14AM
Youve played noone my boi. To the contrary. Childish Internet chumps hiding thousands of miles away pecking out insults impresses no man. Stick to writing childish poems. You have NEVER debated the FACTS of the case. The old line of hes inocent or guilty simply because hes black dont cut it anymore. Never did, never will. ROTFLMFAOA! LOL!
April 18, 2012 05:27AM
AV, I noted the time you posted your last message that it was done at 6:51AM, no matter what time zone you may be in, you must wake up confused.
April 18, 2012 07:18AM
I think you call those 9th Circuit Senior from the "bay area" moments. Hahaha LOL!
April 18, 2012 05:51PM
Oh, what the heck back again...

Debating the FACTS of a tragedy in Florida with a rabid partisan "thousands of miles away" would be acting like a "Childish Internet chumps hiding thousands of miles away"

The problem seemed to be shady police work that did not bring to full fruition an alleged murder to his day in court. That has been rectified after much public protest. American history is resplendent with examples of this happening and now we will see how our justice systems works, holding separate desires towards a just outcome than coincides with our particular views.

It is an ancient internet admonishment to not feed the trolls, tormenting them was not proscribed. No doubt, i have more than skated over this edge in babbling back at the resident large troll but, nevertheless, admit to giggling at seeing how our bloated barf bag continues to tip over into his lap.
April 18, 2012 06:00PM
Pet peeve of the day goes to Austin police officer Thomas Griffin who AFTER responding to the WRONG address for a domestic violence call and seeing Michael Paxton playing frisbee with his dog Cisco. Griffin ordered Paxton to show him his hands as though a man playing frisbee would have his hands hidden. The pet responded by running up to the officers feet and barking as many pets would do under the circumstances. The officer shot and killed the dog and then raised his handgun aiming it at Mr Paxton. The officer was uninjured and the Austin Police Department apologized. Griffin remains on active duty and later Sgt David Daniels said the Department wasnt going to second guess Griffin. No after responding to the INCORRECT address and accomplishing such a feat noone would expect anything as STRONG as a second guess! Disgusting!
April 18, 2012 06:30PM
Attempting to post on a wide array of topics including the peeve list its become apparent vlautin has a rabid obsession with trolling and flooding the forums with irrational innuendos towards myself. Any doubt of which can be judged for itself by a quick glance into THE LAST COMPLETE PAGE of his previous posts. Geez this poor guy is totally infatuated with yours truly. This doesnt really bother me if only he would occasionally break day with an original thought or topic of his own. Its now apparent my bodyweight has him mesmerized to a great degree. Having spent more than a few hours in the gym I completely understand the process under which reduction or bulking occurs. The funny part is I CAN do something about either condition quickly and efficiently and the troll cannot do a single thing about the problem that plagues him. I do not have the slightest idea what drives a sordid being such as av to such extremes of obsession but I truly hope he seeks help or begins a peaceful self evaluation of his problem. A poor soul at his age could suffer physical and mental repercussions unnecessarily. LT Always on your mind! Hahaha! LOL!
April 19, 2012 05:59AM
April 20, 2012 07:32AM
ABC has just released a photo of George Zimmerman 3 minutes after the shooting. It CLEARLY upholds Zimmermans claim that Martin savagely bashed Zimmermans head against the concrete as Zimmerman fought for his life. The image shows two cuts with blood trickling down Zimmermans head and a contusion forming on the crown of his head. The original police report also said Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose. Be hard to find ANYONE that could deny this wasnt an issue of SELF DEFENSE! Trayvon Martins father has stated "Theyre still disrespecting my son" No Mr Martin he caused enough of that himself!
Im still waiting for the toxicology tests on Martin. LOL!
April 20, 2012 09:18AM
After listening to the "special prosecution teams" request of no bail. The Honorable Judge Kenneth Lester Jr.set the bond for George Zimmerman at $150,000.
April 20, 2012 04:14PM
Professor Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School has said that EVERYTHING in the arrest affadavit is consistent with SELF DEFENSE. Professor Dershowitz added, Im not taking sides but I insist both sides play by the rules, and so far the prosecution isnt playing by the rules.
Professor Dershowitz and myself do not share the same beliefs on many political issues but beyond any doubt the mans legal opinion is priceless. The "special" prosecution he speaks of is led by the overzealous Angela Corey who is undoubtably trying to make a name for her basically unknown self at the cost of George Zimmerman. However biased and evil her actions may be Mr Zimmerman should rest calmly after the public statement by Professor Dershowitz I feel sure justice will prevail and uphold my personal belief that the young dedicated Neighborhood Watch Captain George Zimmerman was acting in self defense when he shot Trayvon Martin. LOL!
April 20, 2012 06:13PM
I see Loony Tunes is talking to himself again.
April 20, 2012 07:56PM
Or, is he transmitting messages directly from the Bluto Blogosphere just for our benefit?...
April 21, 2012 05:58AM
Professor Dershowitz described the nasty evil minded "special" prosecutor angela corey and her biased team of lunatics inmoral and stupid. The exact same words used by one of Americas finest legal mind could be adequately used to describe others that do not want to see the truth come to the surface of this horrendous overzealous racially motivated prosecution of George Zimmerman. People unable to face the truth as the facts imerge should tune in elsewhere. Long live Stand Your Ground laws of America! LOL!
April 21, 2012 07:35AM
Ashley Taylor a young white reporter working for the NBC affiliate WMBF in Myrtle Beach SC was attacked by 20 yr old Justin Moore while she was doing a live report on crime in the area. Moore an African American after forcefully taking the microphone from Miss Taylor hollared "I am that nigger!" into the mic and ran away hollaring and laughing. Needless to say Moore was arrested and charged with assault and battery, disorderly contact and resisting arrest. I cant help but wonder if the POTUS isnt going to adopt him as the son he doesnt have. ROTFLMFAOA! LOL!
May 02, 2012 03:24PM
It seems that the Trayvon Martin case is mentioned throughout America on a regular basis. What do you make of this?

May 2, 2012
By Todd Starnes

Follow Todd on Twitter by clicking here

Ethical questions are being raised both inside The Virginian-Pilot and in the Norfolk, Va. area after two of the paper
May 02, 2012 06:03PM
Lets try this one. The Treyvon Martin case is causing alot of trouble in America. What do you think about this? Disgusting! LOL!

VIDEO: WHITE COUPLE BRUTALLY BEATEN BY BLACK MOB.

Funny, how the television news report below doesn
May 03, 2012 07:15AM
Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent
Posted in Top Stories | 660 comments

May 2, 2012
By Todd Starnes

Follow Todd on Twitter by clicking here

Ethical questions are being raised both inside The Virginian-Pilot and in the Norfolk, Va. area after two of the paper
May 03, 2012 08:52AM
Oh-Oh--the Bluto Blogosphere is heating up again and the local troll is transmitting its fevered messages...lucky us, LOL
May 04, 2012 02:09PM
Googling Birminghan Police Ja Queres Cortez Walker will bring you another example of a kid wanting to die like a hoodlum. He got his wish. LOL!
May 04, 2012 09:28PM
Anyone interested in how the liberal Media is keeping the American people in the dark on whats happening should google
Tulsa Oklahoma Bob and Nancy Strait to see what was published only in England. You better wakeup folks. And dont bother telling me I dont know what Im talking about!LOL!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |