Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión

business opportunities in Mexico

Posted by • Enviado por jillandmartin 
Index
Aerial Photos
Birds
Fiestas
Fish
Recipes
Spanish
Telephones
Transportation
business opportunities in Mexico
February 12, 2012 01:27PM
My husband and I are looking to relocate to Mexico. We are focused on the area of middle and southern Mexico, preferring an area near tourists (international and domestic) and near the beach.

We have searched the Internet and have yet to find something that suits our situation. We are now hoping that you or someone you know are aware of an opportunity or a professional that has knowledge that could assist us.

We are a bi-lingual, multi-cultural family with connections to Mexico. We have two small children and so would consider their needs in any relocation. Mexican immigration is not a concern (we have the needed documents to work in the country).

Any replies are appreciated and responses will be given on an as needed basis.

Re: business opportunities in Mexico
April 01, 2012 02:38PM
I MIGHT SUGGEST YOU STATE WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS YOU ARE CONSIDERING. IT WOULD ALLOW PWOPLW TO OFFER EITHER ASSISTANCE, ADVICE OR BOTH.
April 01, 2012 08:31PM
Initially, we were open to ideas and suggestions. We still are.

We are leaning towards business's that cater to tourists, bed and breakfast, restaurants, bookstores etc.

We will be spending a large amount of time in the area over the summer and so would like to see as much as possible, including different areas and business's.

Thanks for your reply.
June 16, 2012 09:40AM
I do know that their are some people (puerto attorneys, judges) advertising on FACEBOOK, craigslist and other places that will gladly sell you someone elses home while they are away from the area.
Recent homeowners have returned to Puerto to find their homes sold while they were visiting their other homes in safer places.
Of course their is no recoursce because stealing in this are is a custom to the territory as many other crimes that will get you 40 years in the states.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |