Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusiσn
THE SUNDAY MORNING FUNNY PAPERS
September 04, 2011 12:49PM
Of recent, I have been noticing that about half of my comments never show up on Tomzap.

For instance, in the Friends for Barra thread, I commented yesterday that, sure, if financial hardship was suffered and a benefit for ALL of the victims was in order and IF I knew something would be done more than a stop-gap measure to avoid the recurrence of the problem, I'm all for a benefit It disappeared. It was a totally benign comment.

Twice I made tongue in cheek comment' to sparks in the "if not here, where" thread. I was saying to sparks (and you all) that, gee Sparky, you don't like anywhere but the swamp (sparks has said that Pinal is his village and part of it is also part of the lagoon) that smells like sewage. The first time I said smells like s__t. thought I got barred for cussin and changed it to sewage but still not published.

I made those comments as Sparks has put down a number of suggestions and complained about other things here. He's been real negative(ocean's fish soup and air too dear) so I thought I'd throw him a joke.

Maybe I pissed off the administrator/publisher but proving Tomzap bias of my posts while publishing other harmful and possibly damaging stuff said by others like that awful thread about the lady in microshorts and the trashing of a local businessman without and real specifics, as pointed out by Dry house.

Since this silliness by Tom and Nancy has begunfor me, I stopped doing person to person name calling and I see that, in yet another thread, I got away with saying shit twice in the same sentence. Since part of my stuff has been censored, I contacted Tom by the complaint department. a local businessman in a grump about no water had claimed, "I think they are all inept", referring to the Villa Obregon public works and administration. I put in what I thought was a legitimate report of name calling and Tom's answer, "He says that "he thinks" they are stupid, not that they are". Tom are you that lame? My answer to that was to say to the poster, who's input I enjoy here, that, "I think you must be stupid to want to live and do business here". It got printed. I'm kind of sorry I said it but I don't think it hurt anyone.

I have been called crazy, psychotic. violent, and a lot of bad things by people who have never met me. A lot of crazy sounding things were written here on Tomzap by people who said; "I heard he.... Those thinks hurt me. They did not hurt my feelings at all. I've been reported drunk, using hard drugs and I do not do that those things and have not done any of those things since I have resided here. Talk about kick a guy when he's down, when I came back and started telling you what happened to me since the 13000th person read about my problem of being illegally kicked out of a rental and separated from most of my stuff,and beaten nearly to death you all said STFU. Fine I get it and aint worried..

So, last week I had a one on one with Tom about why are you printing this crap (trashing local contractors) when you won't let me finish my story. the response Tom gave me was that my story has been told (incorrect) and that a lot of my friends had e-mailed him and asked that he not allow me the opportunity to embarrass myself again.

I told Tom that I don't have any friends who use tomzap and I had read everything I had written and am not embarrassed about a single word I have said. It's true. True to form when you prove a publisher wrong, tom did not reply to me, he just upped the number of benign posts that I submit.

Is tomzap a clique? If it is, it's full of people who are idiots. There's a lot of misinformation and bad advice here on things like environmenta issues and have to do with infrastructure. The first is an emotional thing with little common sense anywhere (or we wouldn't have the show WHALEWARS), and infrastructure is something that the average person takes for granted, and do not understand.

Is Tomzap a club? Anyone can join. Anyone can quit. Anyone can be full of beans.

Oh well, I always enjoyed a good challenge.

Going through the witchita files though, I remember a smallie I told about myself a while ago. Go lookin', I'd love to have it found by someone.

My words have not been overly kind to Tom, but I am a reasonable person with average ability to know that I am being castigated or treated differently. I have read the rules on posts twice in the last 2 weeks, and Tom won't print a completely relative comment that does not include the taboo subject I have been given, person-to-person name calling and is in no way, no matter how you read it, meant to agitate (I also pointed out to Tom that he would have to have ESP to know what a readers intent is). Those, and being on topic are the only rules I see.

Tomzaap is useful to me as a resident here. I get lots of news, good tips and find all kinds of activities. I am a very different kind of Tomzapper as I have very few gringos that I spend much time with, am a person who does not go out much and has limited contact with other gringos much of the time.

Que la vaya bein
Re: THE SUNDAY MORNING FUNNY PAPERS
September 04, 2011 03:26PM
September 04, 2011 04:49PM
If some of your posts go missing .... thank god. Seems like every other one is from you

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
September 04, 2011 07:27PM
Sparks, you have over 3000 posts, I have 776 that made it past censorship.
September 04, 2011 08:37PM
My first post was in 2000 .... you started year ago. You do the math

Sparks Blog - Melaque Blog - Costalegre
September 05, 2011 02:18AM
"Sparky caught a twenty pound dorado last week."

"Were there any witnesses?"

"There sure were. If there hadn't been, it would have been forty pounds."
September 05, 2011 02:54PM

Buzzards Glory Barra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Sparky caught a twenty pound dorado last week."
>
> "Were there any witnesses?"
>
> "There sure were. If there hadn't been, it would
> have been forty pounds."

Picture or it didn't happen. Number one rule in fishing.
September 10, 2011 10:45PM
September 11, 2011 04:56AM
Not yet buzzard but they,re on the way I haerd. One is at the border!
September 11, 2011 08:53AM
And thank you for the good morning chuckle Buzz. You know I-m an early riser.

I started a new thread called Funny Papers today making fun of us all. but I guess it hasn;t made it past the Director of Censorship,s desk yet. Or maybe it,s just too crass.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sσlo puedes enviar mensajes si estαs registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquν para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |