Home >> Main Index >> Forum Home • Foro Inicio >> Off-Topic Forum >> Thread • Discusión
Gender Equity...
July 07, 2011 11:35AM
A successful rancher from Barra de Navidad died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk.

She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching.

For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher’s widow said to the hired hand, “You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels.” The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night.

One o’clock came, however, and he didn’t return.

Two o’clock and no hired hand.

Finally he returned a round two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher’s widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her.

“Unbutton my blouse and take it off,” she said.

Trembling, he did as she directed. “Now take off my boots.”

He did as she asked, ever so slowly. “Now take off my socks.” He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

“Now take off my skirt.”

He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

“Now take off my bra.” Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, “If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you’re fired.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2011 11:36AM by Dry House.
Re: Gender Equity...
July 07, 2011 12:05PM
Awesome! An Alfred Hitchcock ending. Love it. I can't believe I didn't see it coming!!

Linda
July 07, 2011 03:42PM
honey,...how much could we hope for?!
July 08, 2011 12:09PM
It was a dark and stormy night (of course it was). The ship was tossing to and fro and suddenly started to take on water. Before the passengers were able to enter the lifeboats a wave washed over the ship and it capsized.
Early the next morning a wretched looking man awoke on a beach to find he was vomiting salt water. Pulling himself onto his feet and looking about he realized that he was on what appeared to be an island. There was no else around him and no sign of the ship, other passengers, or life boats.
For the next two months he lived like a hermit crab on the beach, sleeping under driftwood piled against a rock to form the crudest of shelters. For food and liquids he subsisted almost entirely on coconuts. Not once did he see another person or signs that any other person had survived the terrible tragedy of the cruise ship.
Shockingly one day he looked up to what he was sure must be a hallucination. Coming towards him across a small bay was a crude dugout canoe being paddled by a quite beautiful young woman. She landed her craft and spritely bounded out on to the shore greeting him cheerily. He couldn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2011 05:40PM by M Morgan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum. • Lo siento, sólo puedes enviar mensajes si estás registrado.

Click here to login • Haz click aquí para entrar

| Top of page | Main index | Search | What's new |